Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't destroy clan halls. Need support from warframe!!

(PSN)b4biiface24

I've been deleting rooms to re-organize the layout of my dojo. Unfortunately DE doesn't have a way or never updated the game to alter and change the rooms without destroying your amazing designs and decoration. I've been successfully deleting rooms up until I've met with clan great Hall. 

I have the great Hall on the bottom floor and an elevator to the top to the greatest clan hall n grandest halls. It frustrates me to the most that I tried deleting the grand hall by adding those extended hallways around the grand halls and connecting them to gardens. But when I tried deleting them, it would want me to delete the child components (extended hallways ) spent alot of resources n platinum to create it quicker. When I deleted them. I went downstairs and tried again with the great hall, "could not queue component for destruction because it is a prerequisite for other components: remove those components first"  then it would label a box right next to the kiosk. Idk what I'm suppose to do now. Help plz 😥 

Plz DE. The warframe community is grateful for the cool expansions n stuff but the dojo needs an immediate attention. Moving dojo rooms around without deleting any rooms. If destroying a room, it should be without wait. If creating a room, 1 hour should suffice. Decorations should be put instantly after inserting specific resources. 

Put a thumbs up on this thread to support my claim and I hope DE can come across it. Thank you

And thank you DE for this game and your hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

Patience....  they are working on lots of Dojo issues.  

One ting they plan to do is NUKE child-room issues.   

------------------------

The thing im looking forward to the most is they are ditched specific spawn rooms and making SPAWN PADS that you can place anywere!!!  I moved my trade tower ahead of time but now im kinda screwed lol.  

Archived