Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Location Of Lotus/tenno Betrayal (The Atoning)

IronSkin

Tenno,

You were once a proud race. A race dedicated to selflessness and the greater good. Our race fought for justice. We fought against oppression. We were led by ethical integrity, characterized by honor, seen as the embodiment of valor.

That is a pride we can no longer claim.

I have laid witness to the perversion of our way of life and have had to bear the knowledge that this is what I have been deceived into aligning with. You are as coldly mindless as the Corpus. As abominable as the Grineer. As gruesome as the infestation ravaging the galaxy. You now belong to a race of nothing but warmongers. You sell your skill to the highest bidder, kill for the sake of expansion, and leave nothing but destruction in your path. Morals are replaced by greed, conscience by profit. Do you not consider the consequences to your actions? Are you really so blind to follow a corrupt figurehead that has done nothing but free you from your slumber so that you may be her pawns? I will NOT stand by knowing that this is how our race is represented.

It may surprise you that I have contacted leaders of both the Grineer and Corpus empires and alerted them to my mission-I have revealed to them our weaknesses and called upon them to aid me in purging every last corrupt follower of the Lotus in the Galaxy. The Tenno deserve nothing less than to be completely wiped out and gloriously reborn from the ashes of nobility.

There are, of course, a few among the Tenno that may be swayed to open their eyes to their own corruption. These are true champions of the galaxy-the few that live up to their calling to strive to inward perfection. These are the same warriors that shall be spared the wrath of the Sisters and be free of the lobotomizing the Corpus will so eagerly have prepared.

Even the Tenno are kept from knowing the secrets of the Lotus; I therefore am unable to provide the information needed for our enemies to strike at one of their most powerful adversaries. However, I have managed to seize certain sets of data from Tenno-controlled territories that point to a massive weak point in the Tenno intelligence network: a library of information revealing the location of all clan bases-”dojos”, Warframe connections, alliances, and perhaps even the location of the Lotus hidden deep within the same origin system that houses the dojos.

I have now made myself a traitor and an enemy to the Lotus and her corrupt operations by uploading this information to the networks of both the Grineer and Corpus factions. They will have no doubt mounted assault teams to lead the charge of their armies.

The Tenno must face judgement for their crimes.

The atoning begins.

-IronSkin

I serve none after seeing the monsterious deeds of my so called fellow Tenno. When the stalker came to pay them their just deserved, wiping his blade clean from the Tenno corpse that lay still and silent.

I humbly bowed and acknowledged his rightchious doing. Looking up to only see the smoke disipating as he vanished. The stalker has shown me the right way, I will no longer stand silent as my bretheren murder and massicare the innocent. Their cruel smiles and twisted laughter as they hack away at the weak.
I am one with the darkness of the void, I hide in your shadow. Watching, Waiting. For the time you completly become a mindless killer, you will feel nothing as you lay bleeding but the cold steel blade being withdrawn from your back.

The Stalkers shadow's are watching.

Rather interesting, but I for one won't support this.

Though many Tenno may have lost their way, committing genocide on our brethren would end up not only destroying us, but give strength to our true enemies. Whether you like it or not, the Tenno you believe have become corrupted are still our family. Instead of killing them, we should be teaching them the error of their ways. Show them what we once stood for.

What's funny is, you yourself are being traitorous and have forgotten our true cause. We are to both uphold the balance of this universe and protect our fellow Tenno. Killing off the vast majority of our population as well as giving both Grineer and Corpus our technology in the process would mean not only the inevitable destruction of this galaxy, but the deaths of any dormant Tenno that have yet to be awakened. What, do you think -you- or the small group of Tenno -you- deem to be worthy of life will be able to find and save them before the Grineer and Corpus get their hands on them? They'll know -everything-, have -everything-; especially if they find the Lotus. No, your little desire for death would only end up being just that - the death of the Tenno race. Hayden is probably spinning in his grave now because of this.

You shamed yourself, and shamed us all. But you did -not- doom us. We'll fight back just as we always have. And, unlike you, the true "champions" as you call them will take our wayward brethren under their wing and teach them instead of kill them.

-SoulEchelon, Commander of the Yggdrasil

Edited by SoulEchelon

Tenno,

I have not shamed myself or the self-desecrated creatures I once called my brothers in betraying the Lotus; on the contrary, I have brought hope of true greatness and dignity upon this fallen people. How can you give such heed to a figurehead that you are so distant from? Were she truly an emissary to the mission of the Tenno, she would not have the audacity to be so consistent in her allowance of the wretched acts so many of you have partaken in.

I am convinced that those who adhere to their higher calling will surely live on to fight for their namesake. There is still time, warriors! End your habitual greed and mind for profit over morals or live to see that they will be exactly what your enemies will use to defeat you. The Sisters have made it their mission to ensure as many Tenno as possible never awaken from their sleep. The Corpus think only of what will render them the victor in the end. Everything else, every contract, every agreement, ever political endeavor is simply a means to an end for our adversaries. They desire only to eliminate us from this galaxy, and we have fought against them-yet we are just as guilty as they are. The bloodshed. The deceit. The avarice. When will it end?

This is why the revealing of such integral information is for such great purpose-the trial this purging will thrust onto the Tenno will serve to rid our race of all the impure. When our enemies strike at our leader, at our dojos, at the places we are most vulnerable-we will truly be tested. We will be reduced to squabbling fiefdoms, and out of these will arise the true knights of valor to force the rebirth of a legacy.

Only death will serve to redeem us; rebirth is our prerogative.

The atoning awaits.

-IronSkin

IronSkin,

You HAVE shamed yourself simply by proposing that we can be redeemed only through death, yet you do not see that -You- may have caused the destruction of an entire race, caused the death of billions of innocent lives and given the corpus the technology they need to bring back our ancient foe. There maybe Tenno out there that have indeed lost themselves to greed and blood thirst, but i can assure you that most of us will not only fight back but we will destroy any threat to our future. We shall not rise from the ashes like the phoenix does, nor shall we surrender to this purge like a weakling. We will fight, we will conquer, we will destroy and we will restore balance. As of now, operatives have fixed the leak that enabled you to gather the information on us, and all dojos have been asked to relocate to a different location, and they have also been asked to upgrade their security measures so that even Fomorian-class Grineer ships cannot even come within a light-years distance of them. 

You should also remember that although Lotus may have awoken us, we are not bound to serve her. We are bound to serve the Orokin, who in time will return, and will restore the system to its former glory.

In regard of the current unfolding events, remember that the slaves the Grineer will take can be freed, yet the sleeping Tenno the Corpus WILL kill with their Zanuka project will never be able to enjoy that luxury

-FatViking, honor guard of the Orokin empire

IronSkin,

You've mistaken my message. I have no direct allegiance to the Lotus other than the simple fact that she seems to have accrued far more information about us than we ourselves have. Sadly our minds are dimmed due to our slumber, and she holds the key to our past. Obviously, I'm not a blind follower - you are not giving me or many of your own blood credit. The Lotus has been adamantly refusing to relinquish her coffers of knowledge to us, and using said knowledge to control us.

But that doesn't mean we should feed her to the hounds, because those hounds will be the ones to absorb the knowledge she's been keeping from us. And that, coupled with your attempt at revealing our locations, would end up destroying everything we are fighting for. I, and many others like FatViking, will not let that happen.

-SoulEchelon, Commander of the Yggdrasil

IronSkin,

I will defend the Lotus with my life, not out of blind loyalty but because she holds the key to my past. We are here to keep the universe in balance until the Orokin return. You quest for blind vengeance is reckless as it will cost us many lives. Me and my clan stand with the lotus.

eragon, commander of the Angels of Thune