Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst help

ZXVI

Question

First off, this issue most likely is a result of me being way too underequipped to deal with the boss, but I just want a second opinion.

How in the world do the synovias function? I get the gist of the fight, drive the ropalolyst into the reactors, then shoot the synovia and drop a laser on it. The thing is, I can hit the synovias for thirty minutes until mission failure imminent, and it is never destroyed.

Again, it's probably cause I am underequipped as I was doing about 500 damage per shot with Paris, or 100 damage with some sniper, or doing who knows what with a mote amp, but even then, shouldn't ten, twenty or thirty minutes of almost continuous damage do something?

Basically, what I want to ask is: how much damage do the synovias take? And do they regenerate even before they are destroyed? The wiki was rather vague on these points, and aside from the grabs I had no other issues surviving, just damaging the boss.

1 minute ago, ZeroX4 said:

So we should go check for you how much each hit we make deal damage and then add it up while we are constantly fighting it or what?

I feel you are just like ppl who ask on recruit chat for help with jordas golem

I take them on my back carry them kill juggernaut in half second and they ask do i hack or wtf
Then i kill jordas in 3 seconds and they say most of the time i am hacker since they cant take his hp down to an half even with 30 min fight

And im like "what did u expect when you came here unequiped with unmoded and unranked equipment?"

Actual numbers wont give you anything you just need to upgrade your junk and at MR7 you most likely dont have many options
Why not just ask someone on recruit chat for help? 
Unless you want to kill it on your own but in that case i doubt you even have enough mods to suplement yourself not to mention max ranked mods to suit your build

Okay? Thanks? I was just wondering how much damage the synovias can take and whether or not they regen, so I can know if I am wasting my time on it or not.

I'm not asking for help defeating the boss, I was just hoping someone could give me a raw health value for the synovias so I can know whether my current damage is enough to whittle it down myself or if I should go upgrade my mods further. With how numbers obsessed everyone seems to be, I thought someone will have a ballpark guess about this. Besides, I enjoy playing solo, but not when I'm wasting my time with an unbeatable boss, which is why I'm asking this. Don't get why you need to be so mad about it.

27 minutes ago, ZXVI said:

First off, this issue most likely is a result of me being way too underequipped to deal with the boss, but I just want a second opinion.

How in the world do the synovias function? I get the gist of the fight, drive the ropalolyst into the reactors, then shoot the synovia and drop a laser on it. The thing is, I can hit the synovias for thirty minutes until mission failure imminent, and it is never destroyed.

Again, it's probably cause I am underequipped as I was doing about 500 damage per shot with Paris, or 100 damage with some sniper, or doing who knows what with a mote amp, but even then, shouldn't ten, twenty or thirty minutes of almost continuous damage do something?

Basically, what I want to ask is: how much damage do the synovias take? And do they regenerate even before they are destroyed? The wiki was rather vague on these points, and aside from the grabs I had no other issues surviving, just damaging the boss.

So we should go check for you how much each hit we make deal damage and then add it up while we are constantly fighting it or what?

I feel you are just like ppl who ask on recruit chat for help with jordas golem

I take them on my back carry them kill juggernaut in half second and they ask do i hack or wtf
Then i kill jordas in 3 seconds and they say most of the time i am hacker since they cant take his hp down to an half even with 30 min fight

And im like "what did u expect when you came here unequiped with unmoded and unranked equipment?"

Actual numbers wont give you anything you just need to upgrade your junk and at MR7 you most likely dont have many options
Why not just ask someone on recruit chat for help? 
Unless you want to kill it on your own but in that case i doubt you even have enough mods to suplement yourself not to mention max ranked mods to suit your build

Archived