Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Prime was the lowest used Prime of 2020 for very clear reasons.

(PSN)FK2P

20 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Silence already has a pretty strong effect, and I don't mean the temporary stun, but it's only really useful in situations where damage and stunlocking becomes a threat. I still think it needs a buff to be able to be useful and fun in generic, non niche gameplay. Not much, but enough to at least make it satisfying to use. That's why I would allow Boom, hitting an enemy that is affected by Silence, to increase the time it takes for it to fully recover. That can be done by simply decreasing the animation speed of the mob  getting back up, m-prime like, or my personal choice, have the enemy do a level 2 or 3 stagger after he got back up. After all, Silence is supposed to mess up the enemy's ability to hear, so the ability affecting the sense of balance of enemies would fit right in. If you're fancy, you can even allow players to use that post boom stagger to use finishers on the enemy, if savage has been equipped by the banshee.

In addition to this:

Would it make more sense for Sonic Boom and Silence to trade places for base Range at rank 3. So Sonic Boom would be 20m base and Silence would be 15m Base.

I personally have been okay with Silence being 20m at 100% Range but I do feel the kit would work better if Sonic Boom had more Range even if it meant Silence had less range.

Archived