The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Constant 'network not responding' popups, not internet related

(XBOX)Chaos Phantom90

Could possibly be under the wrong topic, but i would think its correct

For maybe about a week, ive been having issues with the game loading slow and im constantly having 'network not responding' popups, and i know its not related to my internet as every other game works seemingly well.

Ill get the popups when i claim something claim a foundry item, go into my foundry, finish a mission, change stuff in my arsenal, among other things, and the item wont claim, the mission wont finish, or i will be unable to select missions until it goes away, and i was wondering if anyone else has these issues/if DE is aware and working on a fix. It had to happen at the worst possible time, when baro had double inventory, but what can you do, y'know?

im on the East Coast if this makes a difference

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Chaos Phantom90 said:

Could possibly be under the wrong topic, but i would think its correct

For maybe about a week, ive been having issues with the game loading slow and im constantly having 'network not responding' popups, and i know its not related to my internet as every other game works seemingly well.

Ill get the popups when i claim something claim a foundry item, go into my foundry, finish a mission, change stuff in my arsenal, among other things, and the item wont claim, the mission wont finish, or i will be unable to select missions until it goes away, and i was wondering if anyone else has these issues/if DE is aware and working on a fix. It had to happen at the worst possible time, when baro had double inventory, but what can you do, y'know?

im on the East Coast if this makes a difference

weirdest part of it is that my chat will still work normally as other people talk, and the enemy/ally ai functions normally as well, it just forces me to wait for the popup to go away

5 hours ago, (XBOX)KeitaDeir said:

Have you recently updated your Xbox? I realized mine needed an update and it actually fixed it and it's running much faster now. 

unless its failed to auto update for about 2 weeks and through several restarts, no I haven't tried lol, can see if there's anything later but i doubt it

Archived