The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

After Trade, Items Missing From Both Player's Inventory

(PSN)BuzzZaw82

Hello

Background....been playing Warframe on PS4 since day one the PS4 came out and have been involved with countless Trades before and nothing like this has ever happened....

Location - Founder's Pack Dojo...been under different names but have belong to it since day one.

Items Traded.....I gave other player whom we've played to gether going back to 360 Days.....(4) Frame items each worth 45 Ducats in exchange for the Nezha Prime Helm which I've spent a lot of Relices and Resources trying to get last 2-3 weeks.....

We met in Dojo, went to Trade Area, she offered Prime helm, I went thru just looking for plenty of items with at least 45 Ducats...Deahtcube, Chroma, Equinox and something else....put them in, hit the Accept trade, countdown and approved and showed everything went normal....BUT

Go back to ship, go to Foundry > Warframes...scroll down and see the THREE Nezha BP's but no Helm. Say well ok maybe a delay so I start the Chassis and Systems....check back in 5 minutes, still not there. I'm still in chat with my Friend whom I traded with and tell her so she checks the items I gave her...Nope, not there either....

So we both back out and reload, check again in Foundry in 2-3 areas and still the items are not there. I go in Inventory and scroll over to Prime Parts...still nothing. Well this morning I fired it all up and checked and still missing. I've looked everywhere and they're not there. Like I said, I've been playing Warframe Day One on PS4 and have never ever had a Trade just vanish and not show up...this one stings because I've used almost all my Relics that had the Nezha Prime Helm....RARE...along with a lot of Void Traces...rough guess about 1200.....

BuzzZaw82 - PS4

trades can fail...

its prob way to late,  but if you re-enter trade together upon a failure it should auto-fill everything back in from the failed trade and u just confirm again

-------------------

I have personally NEVER had a partial trade.   I've already racked up 1.5k plat since last patch so I have been doing alot of trades =P.   

------------------------------

If the trade wasnt a failure and you did get some stuff..... the only thing I can think of is that you are maybe FILTERING what you see in your foundry???  Make sure search bar is empty,  Make sure you have no filters turned on......   

Sorry cant be more help.  

4 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

trades can fail...

its prob way to late,  but if you re-enter trade together upon a failure it should auto-fill everything back in from the failed trade and u just confirm again

-------------------

I have personally NEVER had a partial trade.   I've already racked up 1.5k plat since last patch so I have been doing alot of trades =P.   

------------------------------

If the trade wasnt a failure and you did get some stuff..... the only thing I can think of is that you are maybe FILTERING what you see in your foundry???  Make sure search bar is empty,  Make sure you have no filters turned on......   

Sorry cant be more help.  

Thanks and yea we both tried everything...The Nezha Helm is not in my stash or in her stash nor the four items I traded; not in mine or here....they simply all just...vanished. I looked everywhere and everyway........just weird...

Archived