Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker's Mood

W00Die

Yep....it'd work better if he spawned somewhere where we couldn't get to him.

Nope. Switch his primary weapon. Going against a Frost with 1170 shields, 779 health protected with 150 armor + aurora helmet and 90% more armor mod. You can just ask how many seconds it takes to stalker die against my frost. Well to my it only 1 second. Two paprika gun shots to his face and I can taunt by asking "Who the hell was that guy?"

Nope. Switch his primary weapon. Going against a Frost with 1170 shields, 779 health protected with 150 armor + aurora helmet and 90% more armor mod. You can just ask how many seconds it takes to stalker die against my frost. Well to my it only 1 second. Two paprika gun shots to his face and I can taunt by asking "Who the hell was that guy?"

before U11..

now its like...  everyone dies ..< lol

before U11..

now its like...  everyone dies ..< lol

Anticipation, preparing and knowledge of stalker are on your side Tenno. Use them well. Stalker will have painful time against me.

He had painful time against me but he won barely. :D and I have to say "REMATCH REMATCH REMATCH REMATCH REMATCH REMATCH!"

Edited by Revel72

• 5 months later...

does this mean theres more than one stalker?

No, it's just a prediction as to what kind of conversation the Stalker would have with himself when the two selves required for the conversation originate from two different points in time: "After butt-kicking" and "After Vacation".

• 2 months later...