Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Intermission 3 not displaying on the mobile Nexus app (<-- Finally fixed!) (& one important suggestion)

(NSW)Gamer-Steve

I mentioned this in the Intermission 3 update thread for the Switch, but it was recommended that I should make a post about it on the feedback section :)

I’ve heard that it’s not just on my end, but other Switch players and some PC players (If not more; Are PSN / XBOX Tenno not seeing it either?) are also experiencing this. When checking the Nightwave section of the Nexus app, no information for the week (Act list / progress, and the list of items across the top) displays.

• It might be because it was delayed partially (Not all platforms getting it Live at the same time), but I’m not exactly sure if that’s the reason.

I’m hoping this will be fixed soon, but since the app will need to be updated asap (For everyone’s reference when they're not in-game), would it be an alright time to suggest adding Teshin’s Steel Path Honors’ weekly items to the Nexus app as well? I was thinking (If possible) it could be displayed just like how it is for Baro Ki’teer; It would show which weekly item (And its price) Teshin has in his wares, and displaying how much Steel Essence you have on-hand at the time. Maybe also include how much time is left until the weekly item rotates to the next one, since Baro has a timer until his wares are revealed?

It’s one of the only weekly things I know of that isn’t part of the app at this point, so hopefully it can be implemented at some point. Thanks for hearing me out on this!

12 hours ago, [DE]Tyrone said:

Hello @(NSW)Gamer-Steve  @de1337er

We're aware of this issue and it will be fixed on the next game hotfix. We apologize for the inconvenience!

No problem @[DE]Tyrone! I appreciate your help with getting the app updated with it, thank you :)

• Same goes to everyone involved with updating the app; Hope everybody's doing alright.

It was worth the wait, I'd say. If it's alright to ask, do you know if there are any plans to add more weekly things to the Activities section? I saw a thread mentioning about Steel Path Incursions (Which would make sense considering there's Void Fissures already showing), for one example. Teshin's Steel Path Honors would be a good thing to add along with that hypothetically, perhaps!

Just food for thought :)  Thanks again for getting back to us about the Nightwave stuff!

• 1 month later...

Morning @[DE]Tyrone :)

Happy to help! I'm sorry if it came off as a tad redundant, etc. to mention about Teshin's things more than once in the thread; I just felt that the little things like that might help a lot of people out there in the long run.

I'm looking forward to when the console Update 30 comes around too, and providing some feedback on that. Before update 29.10 came out on PC, I was writing a rather big amount of feedback on a google doc for different things in Empyrean (Including Intrinsics, scanning enemy fighter-craft, and new Ephemera (<-- That was before the Corpus ephemera were revealed, so that'll be up to you & everyone working hard on it), but I wasn't able to finish all of it before going back to my Job Corps center (Kind of a long story).

• Now that update 29.10 is out though, some of it may not be needed. Should I still post what I have on the Post-Devstream Railjack feedback, or perhaps after consoles are updated? (Not intending to get off-topic from what this thread was for)

I hope things are going alright for you & everyone else over at DE during these times. Be safe!

Archived