The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do What You Must, The Grineer Have Won.

Alkirin

Either by points or by sector control, it is now literally impossible for the Corpus to recover from their losses in this war.

In points, the top few Grineer clans eat half of the combined Corpus effort itself.

In territory control, the Corpus would have to win all of the presently contested matches (which they are losing) AND would have to flip at least 3-4 more conflicts ontop of that.  Even if they offered straight platinum on each, there isn't enough time to even conclude those matches.

Rejoyce.  Our kin will be safe, for now.  They'll soon be joining us on the new Grineer front.

The event goes until Wednesday, there is plenty of time for something crazy to happen.

Unlikely.  Looking at about a day and a half to conclude a round of conflicts, with some exceptions.  This current round will last until about Monday night (all favoring Grineer).  The next round, even if all 4 planets were Corpus invasions, all would have to be won before the deadline on Wednesday and even then it would only be tied for territory control.

In that absolutely worst case scenario - the only one offering the slightest hope of Corpus victory - the ONLY thing the Grineer would have to do is stall until the deadline.

I think we all have an idea of how well the Grineer can hold the line.

Bye bye Detron, hello Paprika...

*tear drop*

DE why you do dis?

Why you no make attractive Grinuurr tek?

Eh I think Grineer tech look pretty interesting. I like it when something is given an artistic flair instead of looking like your typical "futuristic" thing. Many of the Corpus weaponry look nice, but aren't really given an identity other than "This was made in the future!" Whereas Grineer tech have a somewhat organic, gritty feel. Of course nothing's wrong with Corpus weapons - their clean futuristic look befits their faction just as much as the Grineer's gritty look fits theirs.

Also, the Detron is NOT disappearing, people. No matter who wins, the Detron will more than likely be given to Alad V. as a blueprint drop. I imagine the Brakk will be given to Ruk as a drop as well after the event.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Eh I think Grineer tech look pretty interesting. I like it when something is given an artistic flair instead of looking like your typical "futuristic" thing. Many of the Corpus weaponry look nice, but aren't really given an identity other than "This was made in the future!" Whereas Grineer tech have a somewhat organic, gritty feel. Of course nothing's wrong with Corpus weapons - their clean futuristic look befits their faction just as much as the Grineer's gritty look fits theirs.

Also, the Detron is NOT disappearing, people. If the Grineer win, the Detron will more than likely be given to Alad V. to as a blueprint drop. I imagine the Brakk will be given to Ruk as a drop as well after the event.

Either that or clan-tech. We will see.

Also, the Detron is NOT disappearing, people. No matter who wins, the Detron will more than likely be given to Alad V. as a blueprint drop. I imagine the Brakk will be given to Ruk as a drop as well after the event.

Detron better not go to Alad V. We need to free Berserker frame from him.

Why not? If anything it's an easy way to get resources. 

look. corp's member asked me to run this event for him. his account is very new and he is missing some mods and his serration is just 105%, no multishot. his loadout is boltor, lato and dual ethers. on his account it is rather fun to play this event i must admint. feels like a real challenge. and also i made like... 1,5m credits for him, which is a really decent money for a new account.

However as it now only most lazy people do not have 100 games. Given than you can have 100 games in 3-5 hours event already lost it's possible reason to play for majority of players. Progress will slow down and even shiny bitz won't do because you need to run same maps over and over and over again.

Enough is enough. I hope this event will end today. Because there is no real reason to play it. Only Clans possibly have a reason to play it. But i need to check ladders in order to confirm that.

Edited by Althix

look. corp's member asked me to run this event for him. his account is very new and he is missing some mods and his serration is just 105%, no multishot. his loadout is boltor, lato and dual ethers. on his account it is rather fun to play this event i must admint. feels like a real challenge. and also i made like... 1,5m credits for him, which is a realy decent money for a new account.

However as it now only most lazy people do not have 100 games. Given than you can have 100 games in 3-5 hours event already lost it's possible reason to play for majority of players. Progress will slow down and even shiny bitz won't do because you need to run same maps over and over and over again.

Enoug is enough. I hope this event will end today. Because there is no real reason to play it. Only Clans possibly have a reason to play it. But i need to check ladders in order to confirm that.

Or people who don't enjoy doing the exact same thing 100 times during a short period.

^ yeah also this(what Darkwahn said). event is fun. but very repetitive and boring... well at least for me.

because you rush in, you use shield polarize and finish off any possible techs alive with synapse. less than 3 mins for a run.

rewards... well i am playing for a long time this event have nothing to offer. even rewards like weapons have no real value for me because most likely i will sell it after rank 30.

Edited by Althix