Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sabotage need additional rewards.

BloodKitten

currently, the sabotage meta is, go, dump your face into lasers, reinsert the ejected  canister, blow the thing.

sabotage need rewards that are exclusive to doing it the other way wich is to hack and protect, something that players might actually want to make the change worth it.

perhaps even put a new weapon that cannot be bought with platinum like the goul weapons for grineer and the vapos sniper corpus assault rifle thing wich i still don't understand why they use ballistic weapons.

It always seemed weird to me that the harder route doesn't give you anything.

I sometimes do fuel -> cooling hatch, which gives you all the time you need to reach extraction without magnetic interference / dealing with the blast door, but you do end up having to wait a bit.

6 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

the vapos sniper corpus assault rifle thing wich i still don't understand why they use ballistic weapons

During the Old War, the Sentients co-opted or neutralised the tech weapons of the Orokin, who were thus forced to resort to ballistics and non-projectile weapons, which the Sentients couldn't interfere with electronically.

Alad V was tricked into his association with the Sentients. He doesn't like or trust them. It's not really surprising if he's taken to issuing some of his security force with ballistics, in case they turn against him.

6 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

sabotage need rewards that are exclusive to doing it the other way

I like the idea of each method having different rewards, and if Warframe were a solo game I'd be totally behind it.

But I'd forsee it causing issues in public matchmaking. Players who'd farmed the drops from fuel>fuel-slot and fuel>coolant-slot, but still need drops from coolant>fuel-slot would get pretty annoyed if another player beat them to the reactor and did it another way.

For quite a few players, Warframe is 100% about farming stuff, and they wouldn't want their time wasted starting a mission to farm one thing, then having the drops changed by another player's actions halfway through.

I fear it would lead to acrimony, players quitting out mid-mission, and generally not good things.

Archived