Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3rd cinematic of The New War

(XBOX)FiredHawk586185

If you're completely oblivious, in case you've participated in Scarlet Spear and Orphix Venom Operations, the quest is unfinished and we are all participants in the same quest, at the same time...

If you've only recently started playing Warframe and progressed enough through the Main Story quests up to the point where you can see The New War videos, (and before you point out that they're already open for all to see, I already know about that and I'm against it), then the quest is unfinished and we are all participants in the same quest, at the same time...

If you've started right now, in this very moment, and proceeded to see The New War videos just because they're open for all to see (which I'm against it) then~ you should clear all Main Story quests up to the point where those vids actually begin to make sense. And then, the quest is unfinished and we are all participants in the same quest, at the same time...

Bottom line: If you've missed Scarlet Spear and Orphix Venom Operations, you've missed a major portion of the 3rd part of The New War quest, and there's nothing you can do to proceed it further except waiting for the Devs to release the continuation... because the quest is unfinished and we are all participants in the same quest, at the same time...

On 2021-02-16 at 9:22 PM, Uhkretor said:

If you're completely oblivious, in case you've participated in Scarlet Spear and Orphix Venom Operations, the quest is unfinished and we are all participants in the same quest, at the same time...

If you've only recently started playing Warframe and progressed enough through the Main Story quests up to the point where you can see The New War videos, (and before you point out that they're already open for all to see, I already know about that and I'm against it), then the quest is unfinished and we are all participants in the same quest, at the same time...

If you've started right now, in this very moment, and proceeded to see The New War videos just because they're open for all to see (which I'm against it) then~ you should clear all Main Story quests up to the point where those vids actually begin to make sense. And then, the quest is unfinished and we are all participants in the same quest, at the same time...

Bottom line: If you've missed Scarlet Spear and Orphix Venom Operations, you've missed a major portion of the 3rd part of The New War quest, and there's nothing you can do to proceed it further except waiting for the Devs to release the continuation... because the quest is unfinished and we are all participants in the same quest, at the same time...

I missed Scarlet Spear but not Orphix Venom

Archived