Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can i complete this mission

MadsJM

So in the Natah quest there is this mission called Stop Tyl Regor and it's a survival mission that lasts 10 minutes and I'm having a really hard time with it because the Life support doesn't spawn quick enough for me to increase it so i keep losing when i have about 1-2 minutes left of the mission

What can i do to solve this

14 minutes ago, MadsJM said:

So in the Natah quest there is this mission called Stop Tyl Regor and it's a survival mission that lasts 10 minutes and I'm having a really hard time with it because the Life support doesn't spawn quick enough for me to increase it so i keep losing when i have about 1-2 minutes left of the mission

What can i do to solve this

Kill enemies faster or bring a looter frame (like Nekros) if you can.

In long survivals you cannot rely on support towers only, you need support capsules too: support capsules are a drop from dead enemies, you need to take advantage of this by killing as many as possible.  Also, warframes with looting abilites help a lot generating more drops (Khora's Pilfering Strangledome, Ivara's  Prowl, Atlas's  Ore Gaze, Nekros's  Desecrate, Chesa Kubrow's  Retrieve, Hydroid's  Pilfering Swarm).

Also, this thread should be moved to "players helping players", this is not feedback

Archived