Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RailJack: Every Component is gone ; (fixed, believed user error)

madgamer990

I've just gone to play Railjack for the first time on my new computer, and all of my components, i.e guns, shields, engines, reactor, everything is reset to the starter equipment. i have used this as recently as the last week on my old computer and everything was fine. i went out of dojo, back in, into mission, back out, out of dojo again and back in, and then also relogged, and nothing brought my items back. i signed back in on my old computer and everything is still gone. i dont know what could have caused this, again i was using railjack and even looked at all my gear just a week ago and everything was fine, i was upgrading my avionics with drain to spare and now theyre red and saying i dont have enough cap. 

Edit: so I apparently I accidentally sold them, either way support fixed it up for me, just gotta be extra careful in future and double check my parts sales

5 minutes ago, madgamer990 said:

Just to be clear when signing In on the old PC there were no items from there, not just nothing after comming back to the new one

Just to be sure: do you have any filters/searches set that may hide them? You may need to contact Support about this issue. But make absolutely sure you don’t have them still.

Some things this game saves, like for example graphical settings game saves only locally. But about railjack i am not sure. However i did also experienced the "loss" of items in the railjack fitting, i did not play it for very long time and now i see most of the avionics versions are gone, I assumed there was some balancing done in the meantime but i didn't follow patchnotes recently, as i came back after like 4 months break. It turned out they were just stripped away, same for reactors and guns, i just had to equip them again.

Archived