Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawning in RJ in Dojo breaks trading

Rebore

How it happens:

1. You invite someone to your dojo to trade.

2. They join but do not spawn where they are supposed to spawn but spawn in the Railjack.

3. They can't actually leave the railjack normally. When this happens, all RJ interact points do not exist. Fast travel is the only way to get out.

4. Even when you get out, the minimap is broken. No markers(trade post, teleporter, vault) will show, and if you have multiple floors they're all mashed together into a horrible map abomination. Only way to correct is to just straight up leave the dojo.

5. They now see you as an mr0 player via trade post and can not trade you any item/bp that has a mr requirement on it but can trade anything else say rubico prime parts but not the main bp. Will say MR Partner Locked.

6. It can happen to you as well if you join someone's dojo and you load into the RJ and then you see them as mr0 as well.

7. This usually only affects people who are buying something and you invite them to buy it from them or you are selling it and you join their dojo and get the bug and cant trade it.

How to fix it:

1. Make it so players spawn where they are supposed to via where ever the spawn location is set by the dojo clan and make it so you can not load into the RJ itself when entering dojo because it can also happen to you if you just enter your own dojo you can sometimes load into your own Railjack.

2. Let people trade while they are in the RJ, right now you can not see or trade with people who are in the Railjack. I do not know the bug will still be there if you can trade while in RJ because I do not know if the bug happens when they spawn in the RJ or it happens when they exit the RJ or if it happens when they fast travel out of the RJ and not exit via the RJ doors.

3. Plain out fix the bug of seeing people as MR0 when they clearly are not.

How annoying is this bug:

Seth Meyers Lot GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Been a bug since RJ released.

The spawning in railjack bug has been in this game since railjack came out some 15months ago.  Threads and posts to this forum were updated constantly regarding this issue and i never saw DE respond to it once.  At this point DE has decided bugs that take effort to fix will not be fixed or addressed. 

On 2021-02-27 at 10:33 PM, SaveCuboid said:

The spawning in railjack bug has been in this game since railjack came out some 15months ago.  Threads and posts to this forum were updated constantly regarding this issue and i never saw DE respond to it once.  At this point DE has decided bugs that take effort to fix will not be fixed or addressed. 

Yeah I know it has been a thing since RJ came out and is to why I am completely annoyed by it. If DE has shown anything is that they do not care and have no clue what they are doing anymore. "Lets fix all these cosmetics bugs but not those major annoying bugs that are part of our key/big systems in the game." Anyone who trade is subjected to this bug and to that I have no clue why DE has not addressed/fixed it. Most likely because they do not play their own game, so when they do play its not to do anything hardcore like farming 4b+ credits, trading, or any type of content outside of fashion framing then they only fix those types of bugs and leave other bugs unfixed. I can list off a list if I had the time but like I said they do not play their game so they do not feel the pain of such bugs like the spawning in the RJ when loading into the dojo or the un-radiant relic in Profit Taker to name two of which I encounter daily.

• 1 month later...

Statement from a guy I tried trading with today: "We all have this bug all the time. Atleast 3 years."
It occurs even without spawning in RJ when invited to dojo, although that is incredibly annoying too.
Spent so much time waitng for people to get out of the RJ without leaving the dojo. Sometimes loosing the trade because they get so fff pissed off tey just log out or dont bother trading. Worst case were 2 players that seem to have ragequit and never played warframe again (between 1 and 2 years since last login).

I've now had this bug 2 times. First time in a series of regular trades. I stayed in dojo for a while trading, did a few successful trades np, then a MR14 wanted to buy a [Halikar Wraith] bp. Said he was MR-locked.
-Tried again several times while in the same session. I invited, someoen else was already in dojo
-Then we exited dojo and re-entered. Me inviting this time too but nobody else in dojo.
-Third attempt he invited to his dojo. Same problem. Was 2 others in his dojo when I arrived.
-Fourth attempt; I relogged and switched region from Europe to North America, then invited to my dojo. Worked.

This took about 10 minutes of ingame effort and a couple of hours mental effort on searchign for a possible cause....

Today same problem.
-I was invited to dojo, tried to trade to MR30, this time too [Halikar Wraith] bp. 2 attempts both showed "Mastery Partner Locked".
-Left his dojo, got a new invite and accepted after ensuring I had no signs of connectino issues in my orbiter. Same issue...
-left his dojo again, entered my dojo from orbiter, invited him success.
-Trade finally worked, but tradepartner states "THIS IS very old bug. Network problem. Since MR limit in transactions". (@Kebei_Koko, 12:40 GMT+1, 02.05.2021)

Both times when I arrived at the others dojo I arrived in their Railjack and was unable to trade until Fast Travel. This was required for them to see me in tradepost. Railjack dojospawnpoint when invited has occured approx. 80% of all the dojo invited I have gotten since Steel Path Update 28.1.0 (July 8th 2020).

Earliest trace I can say  based on statements from other Tenno is The Jovian Concord, Update 25 (May 22, 2019). One statement mentions "network accelerator" being in use when he encountered this bug most often.

Possible origin at Fortuna: Update 24.0 November 8, 2018. Could this be from some UI/theme add-ons that makes clients at both ends prioritize their own packets, tried to pre-render/predict and shade at such high prioritization that serverpackets relating to trade/2A/impersonationpriv detailing gets shunted through gateway blablabla so it we get too high responsetime in ms for server to accept client-server push-pull?
Something in the load on enviroment etc

• 4 weeks later...

It is indeed incredibly annoying, and for the first time the other day it happened when going to my own dojo solo, that was new for me at least.

They are aware of it though. If I had to guess a fix would come when custom spawn points are implemented(that is a thing that's going to happen soon-ish) but it would be cool af if we got it sooner, if at all.

A correction and additional info:
-They can't actually leave the railjack normally. When this happens, all rj interact points do not exist. Fast travel is the only way to get out.
-Even when you get out, the minimap is broken. No markers(trade post, teleporter, vault) will show, and if you have multiple floors they're all mashed together into a horrible map abomination. Only way to correct is to just straight up leave lmao.

On 2021-05-30 at 8:56 PM, Vash said:

A correction and additional info:
-They can't actually leave the railjack normally. When this happens, all rj interact points do not exist. Fast travel is the only way to get out.
-Even when you get out, the minimap is broken. No markers(trade post, teleporter, vault) will show, and if you have multiple floors they're all mashed together into a horrible map abomination. Only way to correct is to just straight up leave lmao.

Ah ok good I always tell them to hit esc and fast travel to any lab to exit the RJ since it would be faster than to tell them to exit the RJ if they cant even exit through the doors. I have seen the minimap all broken and all the floors all overlapping each other. When it happens and I see that they had spawned in the RJ I tell them to leave and ill reinv. Though there are times where people do spawn in the RJ and exit it but are able to still trade with ez and do not get the bug to what I have seen.

• 1 month later...

can't see your team icon in minimap even if they spawn outside railjack.

either have to ask if theyve spawn or spam the trade console until their name appear (or not, if they spawn in railjack)

• 1 month later...

Screaming Dying Inside GIF

Imma be gone for a few months for work, so if this isn't fixed by then shame such shame. 

It is not the bug itself more of the result of the bug. 

Daily trading and LEGIT here legit 90% chance of someone joining my squad spawns in the RJ, or I spawn in theirs, or I spawn in my own RJ, and then again 90% chance that the person does not know of the bug nor how to exit the RJ.

Thank God I won't have to trade in this game for months since I will be in the field.

1. People have no clue how to exit the RJ.

2. People think I'm too low MR when no, no I'm not.

3. Pain.

4. Pain.

5. Just more pain.

6. You don't play the game as much as actual players vs devs/staff, so pain because you don't know my pain. More pain.

Also, you can not see other players icon on the map at all anymore so, pain.

Can't remember if one can sell one's RJ and if so I will be selling mine and not play RJ at all anymore or having to remove RJ Dock from my Dojo.

Archived