Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how about if every game mode is ALWAYS represented in fissures?

Venus-Venera

I'd be happy if every fissure level always had one endless and one non-endless (endful?) mission type to pick from. It's almost always this way, but not 100%. Especially as part of a share, if you have only one relic to use, it can frustrate teammates with more than one. 

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Ham_Grenabe:

I'd be happy if every fissure level always had one endless and one non-endless (endful?) mission type to pick from. It's almost always this way, but not 100%. Especially as part of a share, if you have only one relic to use, it can frustrate teammates with more than one. 

in certain missions you can leave comfortably after the goal or time has been fulfilled.
not every beginner has much more then 100 keys. or just want to continue playing. is also not a problem.

I just wish that other players would be able to join. if 1-2 players leave Surv, then limiting the selection of rewards hardly makes sense. And I don't care whether I join a SurV immediately or after 1 hour.

3 hours ago, Battle.Mage said:

in certain missions you can leave comfortably after the goal or time has been fulfilled.
not every beginner has much more then 100 keys. or just want to continue playing. is also not a problem.

I just wish that other players would be able to join. if 1-2 players leave Surv, then limiting the selection of rewards hardly makes sense. And I don't care whether I join a SurV immediately or after 1 hour.

That other option would work too

Game modes should be chosen equally, and not based on the total number of missions in the system. Today, Disruption has only 7 missions, and Survival has 20+, they should BOTH have a 50% chance of appearing. (and not today, when there are 2-3 Survival at the SAME TIME, and Disruption once a day if you're lucky)

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Ph4nt0m_ru:

Game modes should be chosen equally, and not based on the total number of missions in the system. Today, Disruption has only 7 missions, and Survival has 20+, they should BOTH have a 50% chance of appearing. (and not today, when there are 2-3 Survival at the SAME TIME, and Disruption once a day if you're lucky)

yes. and apparently a lot of people like the mission too.
I would solve it very simply: fixed missions type and only map and key type changes. and adjust the reward to the game time.

Archived