Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mid-Tier 50 Battle Reward Please?

Darayas

The jump from tier 2 to tier 3 is extreme, with a 75-battle difference.

I'd really love a mid-tier reward for 50 battles. Those who fought alongside the Grineer get a Grineer Roller as a Sentinel. Those who fought alongside the Corpus get a Shield Osprey (or Mine Osprey, or Fusion Moa Drone, whichever is most balanced for gameplay).

Given how the final rewards are skewed in favour of the faction that wins, the losing faction deserves some cheer and choice too for fighting hard. 

Edited by Darayas

I like how you think. I would be fine with losing to the Grineer if I still got a Shield osprey as an ally because the only thing I get for losing as a Corpus supporter is an Emblem and a whole bunch of Grineer tech. Excuse me that's not what I supported the Corpus for Ahemmm.

I, personally, disagree. They laid out the ground rules for the event at the beginning. With that in mind, you should have decided for whom you would fight based on what everyone else was doing, as you would not want to lose out on the better version of the reward. Instead you chose to fight for the losing faction, and within the game, the faction that is kidnapping and killing your brothers and sisters in arms.

Now that your defeat is on the horizon you are wanting other than what you were told you would be receiving from the start? I think not. You made the bed.

I, personally, disagree. They laid out the ground rules for the event at the beginning. With that in mind, you should have decided for whom you would fight based on what everyone else was doing, as you would not want to lose out on the better version of the reward. Instead you chose to fight for the losing faction, and within the game, the faction that is kidnapping and killing your brothers and sisters in arms.

Now that your defeat is on the horizon you are wanting other than what you were told you would be receiving from the start? I think not. You made the bed.

Don't do it, it's a trap.  I tried logic earlier it doesn't work.

Cool your head, brother, I fought and fight alongside the Grineer.

I'm not even suggesting that the final tier be changed to give Detron blueprints to Corpus fighters if the Grineer win. All I'm saying is that misguided as the Corpus-aligned Tenno are, they still deserve a little bit of cheer for the work they've put in. 

It is meant to be so that you get 25 missions done quite easily and majority get's that but if you are really invested in this game and this event, then you get that T3 award. That being said, I don't have anything against mid tier reward though it is too late for this event.

Cool your head, brother, I fought and fight alongside the Grineer.

I'm not even suggesting that the final tier be changed to give Detron blueprints to Corpus fighters if the Grineer win. All I'm saying is that misguided as the Corpus-aligned Tenno are, they still deserve a little bit of cheer for the work they've put in. 

It was directed at DarkDuelist, also. The one who said he was supporting the Corpus throughout the fights. I'm also saying that I disagree with them getting anymore than what they were told they would be receiving from the start.