Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did a railjack node but after doing it there wasnt a "Mission complete" thing, so i couldnt extract and was forced to leave the rewards.

Nilag_201FTW

As the title suggests, i couldn't extract so i was forced to abandon the mission, losing everything. After killing all the ships the cephalon said something like "You can use the navigation to continue or to dock", but i couldnt access the navigation. It was the first Earth node, so it wasnt hard, but it is inconvenient for people who are just starting the railjack missions (like me).

Only the host of the squad can interact with the navigation. They can either choose to continue a mission or go to the dry dock. Sometimes other players can vote yes or no but this seems to be completely at random (at least for me).

The only way to get the rewards credited is either if host picks go to drydock OR if host starts a new mission (as soon as new mission starts/ you go drydock you will get the rewards mission complete overview). So if the host starts a new mission you do not want to do then you can only wait for new mission to load and then abort mission (you will get the rewards but statistics wise its an "abort mission on your count". 

I am not really sure it is a bug but I would like to see this changed. We shouldn't be stuck to the host coz most of the times nobody knows who the host is or the host simply does nothing (can really take you hostage). It should be an instant mission completed like in normal missions and then a way to extract by either be able to leave squad and then use the console yourself for dojo or an automatic mission complete goes back to hosts dojo (and from there the possibility to start a mission again from inside the railjack you were on) or simly some extraction point on the railjack itself that takes you back to orbiter once mission completed  in same way as with normal excavation missions (I prefer the last ofcourse).

This issue was already an issue pré railjack rework.

13 hours ago, Aneiyaa said:

Only the host of the squad can interact with the navigation.

Yea, I know this bug also exists, but the problem is that I was in solo. Therefore I'm the host. So technically the console didnt even let the host interact with it.

Archived