The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker ..... Awol ?

Veemaxt

ive seen him multiple times since the event happend, hes only come for me 2 when i wasnt doing the event, as well as seing him go after my squad mates 4 times when i was doing the event, was even unlucky to get him on a vault run but it was my squad mate not me.

I've encountered the Stalker 2 times over 3 runs at the beginning of the event, those two times on me (and a few others targetting an ally in the run). I'm thinking perhaps those missions counts as boss kills in terms of making the Stalker spawn since he said he took vengeance for the death of Sargas Ruk... which I haven't hunted down in months.

I've encountered the stalker 8 times since the event started, I don't think he is AWOL :/

met him 9 times (around), he dropped despair once and Dread two times.

I got killed 3 times...now i m doing a boss the next map, i do stay near my teammate, freakkin stalker :D

Edited by Jawk5

Don't Panioc folks, the world is back in equilibrium status. The Stalker visitied me last night. We had a pint or two and caught up on some gossip we both had. Then he coninued to slay me and dissapeared again. Nice to catch up with old freinds !