Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iso Vault Bounties Need a Rotation Tweek

So I have nothing brutal to say just as it stands now if I want a Damaged Necramech Weapon Receiver and the rotation in on stock I need to wait 6-9 hours for a shot at a receiver again. Seems a little off putting too me. The much simpler solution is to just offset the tables from each other. Vault 1 is on rotation A vault 2 is on rotation B and vault 3 is on rotation C. That way there is a chance to farm everything all the time. Also align the Arcana Bounties to be the same so arcana bounties in vault 1 are set to the same rotation of A and vault 2 arcanas are table B etc. Hopefully its not a big to do.... unless all the loot tables are tied in together.... hopefully not??? They would still rotate over the 9 hour cycle but just be offset from the other vaults so all items are farmable at all times. Seen a few new players looking for orokin matrices but now the specific parts only spawn every 9 hours... ouch if ya gotta work. at least they aren't time locked and they do meander through the week with the 9 hour cycle but if your laser focused on one farm and gotta wait 9 hours that's gonna break focus for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. This is Warframe Alerts all over again. They did away with it so people did not have to basically be "on call" for the WarframeAlerts Twitter account, but now we have to set alarms to remind us when the rotation switches over.

If you are serious about farming the Necramech weapon parts, this is disruptive to your life.

Bounties rotate every 2.5 hours.... not sure where your getting your 9 hours from...   But....

I can not see any harm in what your suggesting for offsetting the different tiers of bounties.....

---------

I spent alot of time in the Isolation Tunnels.   I have to say like it just happens naturally that you see the same rewards if you play the same times from day to day lol.   Which is really bad for people with limited time.    Like with the times im normally awake and playing I would never see receivers for example...  

----------

You should be able to easily find people to trade your excess parts for the parts your missing tho.....

If you have tried and couldnt find people willing to trade I think this speaks to another issue with the bounties.   Repetitive bounty objectives, there only like 6-7? and some of those objectives are just incredibly lame like picking flowers.   This leads to a pretty fun game mode becoming a pretty dead game mode.   Nobody is running it just for fun,  there are very few people out there with extra parts who are willing to trade for other parts they probably have in bulk already....   

So there your are.... having to farm for the stuff yourself with the rotation reward mechanics that are against you....   being drowned to death in stupid kitgun arcanes.....

--------------

So yeah I dont see any problems off setting the rotations could cause and fully support the idea.

Archived