Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile is displaying my Octavia Prime at level 21, despite being mastered and forma'd?

theMatherson

Question

I leveled her to 30, checked profile stats, and it's showing her as only level 21. I forma'd her to try and fix it but it didn't work.

This is her in my profile equipment stats.

0fa3af74c0e035ad632f13c564ccb483.png

This is her in my arsenal.

fcae1c0a49262fd165ac1a42ce112520.png

This is her in the codex.

7c6d3751d19ef1c0477c7dd9527d3269.png

Pretty sure I still got the full amount of mastery from her though, thankfully.

Anyone else ever come across this UI bug? Do I have to craft and level a brand new Octavia Prime to fix it or something?

4 answers to this question

Contact support. I had this happen with a K-Drive, and they said something about a corrupted cache or something and to delete some local files. It'd have wiped out my keybindings so I ignored their advice and either something caused the file to fix itself or they actually did something on their end. If this doesn't bother you you can try what they told me:

It seems that some files are corrupted in Warframe's download cache.

We'll start by rebooting your computer and power cycling your modem and router. To do this, turn off the device and unplug it for about 2 minutes, then plug it back in.

Next, please verify and optimize your download cache. You can do this in the Warframe's launcher settings menu. After opening the launcher, please follow the steps below:

1. Click on the little gear in the upper right of the Warframe launcher
  2. Click either verify or optimize, and after you have done either one of them, please click the other one.

Please check the link here for the screenshot:
Example image here

Finally, when the game is not running, go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe and delete all the funny named folders (like F36423HGJYG5434000 ) and any .cfg files. Please note, this will delete your key bindings and all the other in-game settings but not any game progress.

Please let us know if it helps or if you need further assistance.

YMMV.

11 hours ago, theMatherson said:

Huh, so I leveled up Nautilus and it's unique weapon and it seems to have fixed the bug. So I'm assuming getting mastery points from something else fixed it maybe?

Might have been what fixed it for you in your case.

Could be, but the K-Drive had been bugged for me for a long time. Like, since they were released lol.

23 hours ago, theMatherson said:

I leveled her to 30, checked profile stats, and it's showing her as only level 21. I forma'd her to try and fix it but it didn't work.

This is her in my profile equipment stats.

0fa3af74c0e035ad632f13c564ccb483.png

This is her in my arsenal.

fcae1c0a49262fd165ac1a42ce112520.png

This is her in the codex.

7c6d3751d19ef1c0477c7dd9527d3269.png

Pretty sure I still got the full amount of mastery from her though, thankfully.

Anyone else ever come across this UI bug? Do I have to craft and level a brand new Octavia Prime to fix it or something?

when this happens pretty much just have to swap to a differnt item an swap back to the item that is not showing in codex propperly.
i had this happen with k-drives an just put them on in my arsenal fixed it for me.

Archived