Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack: Mix Players and Crew

(PSN)Aryonas

37 minutes ago, (PSN)Aryonas said:

Can you mix players with AI Crew on your Railjack? Meaning, can I bring my friend with me and also a couple crew members to fill the slots?

It's also handy since you can use the Tactical map to reassign new NPC roles if needed. I've booted my Pilot over to Defense a few times when necessary

44 minutes ago, (PSN)Aryonas said:

Can you mix players with AI Crew on your Railjack? Meaning, can I bring my friend with me and also a couple crew members to fill the slots?
I've searched high and low for the answer to this question, but I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: If you've played Payday 2, you'll be familiar with this system. In-mission, you'll see your crewmates numbered 1 to 3, that's the order they'll be replaced in once a player joins your squad, and they come back when the player in that slot leaves.

I'm not sure if it's possible to have them in a certain order, as my crew members are always in different numbers when I begin a mission.

14 minutes ago, IgnisWings said:

I'm not sure if it's possible to have them in a certain order, as my crew members are always in different numbers when I begin a mission.

When you look at the crew interface in Dry Dock, if i recall what was said on the stream last week by Reb, the crew get replaced in reverse order from what is shown on the customisation interface. So 3rd crew get replaced, then 2nd, and lastly 1st.

9 hours ago, smashedwookie said:

When you look at the crew interface in Dry Dock, if i recall what was said on the stream last week by Reb, the crew get replaced in reverse order from what is shown on the customisation interface. So 3rd crew get replaced, then 2nd, and lastly 1st.

That's the thing though, I have my crew arranged with crewmate-Lich-crewmate, but the Lich will some missions take slot 2 as intended, and others the slot 3.

2 hours ago, IgnisWings said:

That's the thing though, I have my crew arranged with crewmate-Lich-crewmate, but the Lich will some missions take slot 2 as intended, and others the slot 3.

Would have to properly test it to see, but my understanding of it was with the way you have it set up, you would only loose your lich in case you have 2 players joining you.

Archived