Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opened harrier hood should allow you to use facial accessories

Lady_Silver

I really like the open Harrier hood, I think its pretty cool but the problem is that it disables both facial accessories and ear accessories. Now ear accessories makes sense to disable but the facial accessories being disabled makes zero sense to me. Most of the facial accessories are like Diadems (covers forehead like a bandana for example), these shouldn't cause any issues with the hood. Its even dumber when you consider that you can have Vayas Prime mask equipped which clips with the hood. The only reason im able to use the Vayas Prime mask is because its categorized as an "eye accessory". I just wish it could be like the Koppra hood since the Koppra hood is similar slightly to the Harrier hood (in the sense that it covers up the neck when opened) and im able to equip all three accessory slots no problem.

you can see the Vayas Prime mask with the Harrier Hood here

You know what? They should just allow any cosmetic no matter which other cosmetic is equipped, they might clip, but then it will be our choice whether we are fine with that or not.

You could have ear pieces with all masks or eye or mouth pieces perhaps going over the suits.

Just now, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

I agree with this. Considering they're releasing frames now with base clipping (Lavos helmet and his back, sevagoths front thingies) there's no reason to not make it a feature.. 

So yh, im all for more customization, especially open hoods that don't actually cover the face. 

I'd still say they should work out issues of dedicated things clipping with their own stuff, such as helmets and deluxe/prime accessories or well anything that wouldn't inherently clip into one another. Removing our ability to add things because they clip is a negative, though.

What's even more annoying is when they retroactively remove the ability to do some combinations that were possible before. For example for a long time I had the Ceno Armor's Helmet on with a mask and some glasses on, making me look really cool. Then one day out of nowhere they removed the ability to do so even though there wasn't really any clipping going on... Also belive at this time they decided to make it so that any hair the operator have gets removed when wearing said helmet, when before it would show up normally... WHY ?

Likewise the Wolf Hood that was just released would be so much cooler if I could equip one of my numerous glasses and eye gear with it...

Worse case scenario they should just do a check on every helmet for compatibility with existing glasses and masks and allow every combination that's not totally clipping and broken.

59 minutes ago, (PSN)Stealth_Cobra said:

Also belive at this time they decided to make it so that any hair the operator have gets removed when wearing said helmet, when before it would show up normally... WHY ?

Is this still a thing with those Nakak helmets? Once I saw they removed hair I never used them. (Also don't like the fact that they are just invisible when open, instead of being on the top of the head or something, and that they just remove all other face cosmetics when active.)

Archived