Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All you need to know about Zephyr in 12 seconds

Traumtulpe

3 hours ago, Ryusuta said:

Look, what happened in the clip had NOTHING to do with Turbulence working incorrectly. At all. Look at the clip again. Turbulence deflected the rocket, and it exploded on a nearby surface.

1. I don't see any rockets. The explosion comes from the sentinel.
  2. If you try Turbulence with 235% range against Bombards, it deflects their rockets just fine.
  3. Turbulence simply does not work sometimes, as can be demonstrated easily through testing.
  4. Tell me, where are the rockets in this video then (I only spawned heavy gunners):

1 minute ago, Traumtulpe said:
  1. I don't see any rockets. The explosion comes from the sentinel.
  2. If you try Turbulence with 235% range against Bombards, it deflects their rockets just fine.
  3. Turbulence simply does not work sometimes, as can be demonstrated easily through testing.
  4. Tell me, where are the rockets in this video then (I only spawned heavy gunners):

[Video]

Okay, you got me there. I definitely admit that second video is strange. I apologize for being presumptuous about this.

The only thing I can offer is that I don't recall something like that happening to me before, especially against hitscan enemies. But I suppose Warframe can be weird like that.

Archived