The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hacking Issue Is Solved, But...

AlienOvermind

Here is the post that explains things.

As of last night at 9:15 PM EST we were alerted that the Spear node was acting in a way that suggested a bug was occurring with the event. We reviewed the data and sure enough error was present and the investigation began.

This morning we reviewed further and discovered that this node was in-fact manually altered by a user who again struck this morning with the “Tharsis” node and subsequent active nodes.

All compromised nodes will be excluded from event results. These nodes include:

Spear, Tharsis, Martialis, and Augustus.  

Battle Pay will still be given out for these nodes.

We are hotfixing now to continue the Gradivus Dilemma and are monitoring closely for suspicious activity for the remainder of the event.

Edit: Your contributions to these nodes still count for your mission totals.

this is the part that should answer the issue you raise 

Edited by Drasiel

I think the easiest thing to do is to have all of those nodes invaded again.

How can you take this srewed up event serioously still?

DE should just end it, hand out the rewards based on what faction you supported and get done with it.

Regardless who wins in the end.. it will not be a fair win.

DE should just end it, hand out the rewards based on what faction you supported and get done with it.

Not this S#&$ again please. This thread is about returning unfair captured  nodes. And then you may happily grab your brakk bp.

Edited by AlienOvermind

this is the part that should answer the issue you raise 

Well, I'm okay with this, but it's kinda like making whole Mars "smaller". I'm not sure it was the best desision, but whatever.

Well, I'm okay with this, but it's kinda like making whole Mars "smaller". I'm not sure it was the best desision, but whatever.

Maybe not the best solution but mostly likely the easiest, quickest and most straightforward one. 

As an aside, how do you get the quotes to nest so magnificently on this forum? Whenever I try to do that, it just gets messed right the hell up. :\

@SolidBeer

For your personal battle count they still apply.

If you had done 30 missions in those two nodes you still keep those 30 missions.

What they mean by excluded is that those nodes wont be used to determine the winning side of the event.

Ok...thanks. Good to hear. I think over half my battles were on Martialis.

@SolidBeer

I did quite a few on Martialis myself.

But what this means is that now instead of having 17 nodes to play around with in the end we have 14.

If the Corpus can gain 5 nodes by the end of the event (which would be a miracle) each side would then hold 7 out of the 14 nodes. At that point it would be interesting to see which side is declared the winner.

I have a lot of patience for most things, but this ticks me off. DE goes out of their way to provide, what I feel, is the best event so far, and this is the way some people thank them (let alone virtually crapping on the others who play this game). I had lore-based reasons for going Corpus and I've gone Corpus all the way. I ran myself ragged through 101 missions and thought, "Wow! Maybe.. just maybe.. we could pull through.." and now come to find out they were hacked. I... just... whomever did this... I don't have enough middle fingers for you.  /rant

Hmm so those 3 "Corpus Nodes" were Grineer Nodes afterall and someone just made it look like Corpus ones..that actually makes sense..I really hope DE can find out the *actual* number of participants for each side and posts them, because i am pretty damn sure that there was no way in hell the Corpus could have won this after the BS Battlepay of the first hour.