Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding The Compromised Nodes

SonicSonedit

Doesn't make much of a difference because Grineer is PWNIN' !! 

Rawr.

Edit: by the way, you will still keep the rewards from the compromised nodes.

I know, but tossing them away when calculating event results looks like some lame decision to me.

Edited by SonicSonedit

About https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125614-gradivus-dilemma-nodes-compromised/

Why don't just start another battle on these nodes after current one is over? Like "a change to make it right", instead of ingoring them when calculating event results? Same rewards or new one - doesn't matter.

They'd have to give out extra battle pay.  They may not want to do that, as they've already been very generous in this event.

The thing is, the genie is out of the bottle now: if the guy who had been cheating had been a little more restrained, noone would have noticed and Corpus would have won.

Watching the way the nodes are going now, I can't help the feeling that maybe a slightly smarter guy could be cheating his way up now. The loss of 2 nodes that were above 80% Grineer before they got stolen is rather harsh too, especially as the people who put genuine effort into trying to win them have been effectively penalised not only by the cheat, but by DE.

*Tin Foil Helmet*

The thing is, the genie is out of the bottle now: if the guy who had been cheating had been a little more restrained, noone would have noticed and Corpus would have won.

Watching the way the nodes are going now, I can't help the feeling that maybe a slightly smarter guy could be cheating his way up now. The loss of 2 nodes that were above 80% Grineer before they got stolen is rather harsh too, especially as the people who put genuine effort into trying to win them have been effectively penalised not only by the cheat, but by DE.

*Tin Foil Helmet*

As someone that ran those all of the night/morning, yea, I would say it would be nice to have all of that work count for something.