Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant see other players when trying to trade in dojo/hub [Investigating]

Mostafaone55

i came back to warframe about a month ago and it was fine but 3 or 4 days ago it started to bug 
i cant see anyone on relay-dojo-open world or trade and now i cant even join anyone for missions everytime they invite me it says that im offline and when i try to invite them it says couldnt deliver the invitation

• Like 1

7 hours ago, XacKflash said:

@RhinoScythe , Can u explain which UpNp to close??, the one in the router or the one in-game or perhaps the one in the firewall software [Some Software has ports for UPnp and u can port forward from it too], any details u have can help, thx

Also after last hotfix 30.0.6, I am defintly bugged by not working ports I used to be able to play game normally, also I dunno but coincidentally I was asked by a support ticked to send logs, Unfortunately i didnot check after i sent those about the matchmaking so, Funny enough I dunno if its the hotfix or the support ticket that killed my Network :P

the hotfix cause it happened here too

2 hours ago, Anubis_SATOA said:

so me and all the players from "Egypt had that problem with ports a couple of weeks ago that we couldn't actually see any players on relays or cities like cetus or fortuna even at the dojo. after a long search for any solution and after a dozen players contacted DE and getting alot of answers like just use vpn or its your Internet company's problem we decided to go with it and just use vpn for trading and such things 

but yesterday after hotfix 30.0.6 the game just says "please make sure that your firewall permts UDP ports 4950 & 4955" and doesnt allow me or any other player from Egypt to play or contact with friends. not even get or send invitations or join any public lobbies. and the player appears to be offline for other people.

I've tried the following:

* shutting down all fire walls on my pc

* opening those ports specifically for warframe 

* opening the ports on my router 

* using vpn 

and unfortunately none of them worked at all 

even tho the game was working well before the last hotfix 30.0.6 yesterday.. i was online 8 minutes before it was deployed and i could see my friends list and talk with one of my friends normally

we honestly dont know what to do some of us really love warframe and have spent alot of time and money into the game.. like me. and it just doenst feel right to quite the game like this. please look into this de

• Like 2

Hello there Tenno's,

Hope you're having a good day, Today I'm gonna discuss something that's been bothering me and many others. *many other Arabs to be specific*
Yea everyone that have these issues so far were either from Egypt or an Arabic country, just like me.
We literally can't trade with people nor matchmake right now, as a result of the recent hotfixes apparently something is opposing our ISPs, let me tell you guys I didn't play the game as much as you did since I'm still relatively new, but I really loved the game and it was so much fun for me.

The fact that I just can't play it because of your new hotfixes displays two possible reasons
1- Either you don't give a f*** about the group of players that have the same issue and can't enjoy the game anymore.
2- Or you like the progress with your hotfixes for how it turned out for most people, but not for Arabs.
Forgive me for saying that the people who have these issues are Arabs, but lets be real all the people who have it and complained so far are Arabs so, that tells something.

I don't wanna be rude while saying this, I know how hard you're working to solve the trading issue:3
In fact, I was patient enough to delay some of my in-game plans just so that the trades get fixed and go on, Its just that.. when it comes to matchmaking and joining squads, no no no there's a line here
You CAN NOT play the game without these features. you just can't
I see people in the discord server who don't even know that we got this type of issue, that's the problem tbh. You just see it as something that is rarely occurring for the players but in fact there's multiple big clans that still have this issue. And oh, "Warframe Arab" clan is also having these issues:) all of them.

Well, I'm just simply thinking that this game isn't as fun as it used to be and that I'm wasting too much time on an unstable game.
I study my stuff and do my daily chores but when it comes to gaming for a bit and having fun, all I thought lately was warframe since I really enjoyed it. but nah, I don't think the issue is going to be resolved soon. maybe never.

So tbh, I'm just gonna quit
don't troll me and say gimme ur stuff, i can't and i won't :P

• Like 4

So I live in Egypt , I have been playing the game for 4 years now left and came back like a month now , When I came back everything was fine and normal I can join people trade with them etc , then the patch came out not the last one but the one before it , and what happened is I don't see people in Dojo or Maroo's can't trade with anyone , I tried to search and see if people got the same problem some said just use a VPN when trading and wait for the game to fix it , I used VPN every time I trade with someone and then another patch came nothing fixed and then the latest hotfix came out and now i can't even join players in missions which was working fine the problem was with the trading now all the game i waited 15 minutes in missions with no one joins can't join anyone no one joins me , and when i tried to use a VPN everything worked, I called my ISP to see if the ports are not connected and they were connected, and added the UDP 4950 and 4955 to the firewall even though I disable it and most of the times and still nothing so please, see what is going on and this is not for me alone it is for most of the people I in Egypt we all got the same problem.

• Like 4

Generally when you only communicate within the confines of a specific group you tend to learn only of that group's issues. This bug has been affecting players all over the world since the railjack retrofit was released and there was even a big forum post where DE said people may want to try using a VPN as a short-term fix until they resolve the issue since it seemed to help. That being said if this issue has been affecting people from specific countries more since the latest patch it might be tricky for DE to circumvent it as getting information on a country's internet system where DE is not based in (as they are based in Canada) may not be the easiest task. As such, perhaps the most helpfull thing you could do both for DE and yourself is to provide some information when making a bug report in the off chance that information turns out to be usefull.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amedo. said:

I found a better solution, go to 1.1.1.1 and download their software.

Hello everyone, i am another warframe player like you guys from egypt, this is my first time posting on a forum but i just came here to confirm that the method Amedo. posted is correct, i downloaded the software from 1.1.1.1 and tried it myself just now after i was unable to see anyone in dojos or relays and after this very recent hotfix i couldn't even join my friend who lived in america, i can confirm right now that the issue is fixed thanks to that software. PSA to anyone that lives in egypt or anyone facing this problem, download this software and enable it, i hope it doesn't cause a ban to any of us as DE should probably know by now that we can't do anything to fix this problem, i tried everything from contacting support to searching around for fixes to changing options in my firewall and router, idk what egypt/DE did to cause this problem to happen to us, again i hope we don't get banned for something like this as we are just trying to play the game like everyone else.

• Like 3

after further testing i found out that the cloudflare software barely works, kept disconnecting me from discord and my friend couldn't join me and i couldn't join him, the only good thing i found about this software is now i can see people in relays and dojos, that is if i don't get disconnected :( was really hoping this would fix all the problems but it didn't, at least for me, you guys can test it out and figure out the fix, i found another solution tho, a vpn called Speedify, the free version is good enough for me and my friend to join each others and see each others in relays and dojos, again use this at your own risk because idk if it could cause a ban or not.

That's not just you, I live in Germany, others from Clan in Switzerland or Austria. We have the same problems since last hotfix update. Can't join or create groups for missions or trades... And we have the problems since a few month's too, but now it's so often, that I logged in and quit the game after 5 minutes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CRANKx7 said:

Hello everyone, i am another warframe player like you guys from egypt, this is my first time posting on a forum but i just came here to confirm that the method Amedo. posted is correct, i downloaded the software from 1.1.1.1 and tried it myself just now after i was unable to see anyone in dojos or relays and after this very recent hotfix i couldn't even join my friend who lived in america, i can confirm right now that the issue is fixed thanks to that software. PSA to anyone that lives in egypt or anyone facing this problem, download this software and enable it, i hope it doesn't cause a ban to any of us as DE should probably know by now that we can't do anything to fix this problem, i tried everything from contacting support to searching around for fixes to changing options in my firewall and router, idk what egypt/DE did to cause this problem to happen to us, again i hope we don't get banned for something like this as we are just trying to play the game like everyone else.

run vpn to play warframe ?

Edited by Abovenone

same here , i can only play solo , see chats however i can not see anyone online , can't play with anyone which is quite annoying , I've tried port forwarding for the UDP ports game said it needed however no success and it would seem the only viable option is using VPN which is not a good resolution due to high latency , in addition to the fact you're lucky enough in the first place to find one since most of the VPNs are blocked where am at which is Egypt , I hope they fix it soon else i believe many players in the region will ditch the game due to connectivity issues .. 

21 hours ago, Skonakos said:

Generally when you only communicate within the confines of a specific group you tend to learn only of that group's issues. This bug has been affecting players all over the world since the railjack retrofit was released and there was even a big forum post where DE said people may want to try using a VPN as a short-term fix until they resolve the issue since it seemed to help. That being said if this issue has been affecting people from specific countries more since the latest patch it might be tricky for DE to circumvent it as getting information on a country's internet system where DE is not based in (as they are based in Canada) may not be the easiest task. As such, perhaps the most helpfull thing you could do both for DE and yourself is to provide some information when making a bug report in the off chance that information turns out to be usefull.

I'm sure they're doing their best on that yeah, and its true that VPNs could help as a temporary solution till they officially fix it.
But using or even installing a VPN may affect other games and whatnot, i don't wanna mention names but there are already games that crash when it detects a VPN on my computer which sucks, not all the games are like that tho but still. It isn't a good solution to begin with.

Patch 30.0.6 hotfix has caused issues for people all around the globe with matchmaking and communication. everyone including myself thought it would be fixed by 30.0.7
30.0.7 has been released, but matchmaking is still broken. thousands of players can't play the game to it's full extend. 

DE
you have a history of listening to your players and i respect that.
i think i speak for everyone when i say just revert 30.0.6
the patch didn't add anything that big anyways, just caused a big problem

i just want to play with my friends. i don't ask for anything else
*and please don't tell me to use a vpn, i don't wanna play on 252ms. thank you :D

#REVERT3006 

Edited by CRimXane
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Hunter70777 said:

all people , say these words in their last hotfix which is minutes ago , they will see that over 50 people or even 200 talking about it so they will see it

Well, +1 here. Also had the trade/dojo bug which evolved into the port bug with the last hotfix