Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant see other players when trying to trade in dojo/hub [Investigating]

Mostafaone55

21 minutes ago, CrueltyTeam said:

Yes i still believe the game is unplayable at least for me and you will never understand this cuz you dont have 11 frames and more than 20 weapons ready to claim in your foundary, while you don't have slots and you dont have plat to get extra slots. as we all know the only way to earn plat by playing the game without purchasing it; is the trade part.

Just curious but~ ... Are you trying to get yourself a Pokeframe Warehouse where you only take 1 primary, 1 secondary, 1 Melee and whichever Warframe fits best in a given mission type while the rest of your weapons, both ranged and Melee, rot inside a closet?

... Selling suckity weapons is a thing... Wait, you DO know how to sell stuff you don't need, excluding platinum trades and ducats, right?

Edited by Uhkretor

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

Just curious but~ ... Are you trying to get yourself a Pokeframe Warehouse where you only take 1 primary, 1 secondary, 1 Melee and whichever Warframe fits best in a given mission type while the rest of your weapons, both ranged and Melee, rot inside a closet?

well, I have the right to have all warframes in game, so i can choose which frame would fit better for the mission, as well as we need to craft more things to rank up our MR ?

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

... Selling suckity weapons is a thing... Wait, you DO know how to sell stuff you don't need, excluding platinum trades and ducats, right?

Yes, selling stuff to buy others is a thing, but when you need plat to buy orokin reactor/catalyst is and more forma instead of waiting 23hours for each one is another thing here.
and selling weapons or frames just because they're out of meta or not that good isnt my thing. I've collected them for a reason. "TO OPEN AND USE THEM". and then i can decied if this weapon/frame would satisfay  my playstyle or not. I wont take just an opinion from Youtube videos.

1 hour ago, CrueltyTeam said:

well, I have the right to have all warframes in game, so i can choose which frame would fit better for the mission, as well as we need to craft more things to rank up our MR ?

... Yes, anyone has the right to have all warframes in the inventory as much as anyone has the right to have all weapons in the inventory... But since when "has the right" actually means mandatory?

1 hour ago, CrueltyTeam said:

Yes, selling stuff to buy others is a thing, but when you need plat to buy orokin reactor/catalyst is and more forma instead of waiting 23hours for each one is another thing here.
and selling weapons or frames just because they're out of meta or not that good isnt my thing. I've collected them for a reason. "TO OPEN AND USE THEM". and then i can decied if this weapon/frame would satisfay  my playstyle or not.

... Are you planning to use Mk1-Braton? Or Mk1-Bo? What about Pyrana? What about Pyrana Prime? What practical justification do you actually have to keep both Pyranas, when Pyrana Prime is effectively better?

... That's 1 slot you're wasting...

What about Lato? And Lato Vandal? And Lato Prime? What practical justification do you actually have to keep all Lato variants? And if you don't have Lato Prime, what justification do you have to keep both Lato and Lato Vandal?

... That's another slot that you're effectively... wasting... And this applies to every weapon that has different variants

See where I'm going with this?

Now about those reactors/catalysts/Forma... What practical justification do you have to catalyst a Mk1-Paris? Or a Mk1-Kunai? What about Mk-1 Braton? What about Braton? What about Burston? What about <insert suckity weapon that you know that you're never going to actually use>?

Why the hell are you going to forma those? That's a waste of forma usage.

What about reactors? Why are you going to stick a reactor on a Valkyr, if you have Valkyr Prime? Why in a Rhino when you have Rhino Prime?

... See where I'm going with this?

... Your lack of patience is causing you a problem which, in turn, is making you not being practical enough with your inventory. Sure, waiting for timers to go by while you're doing other stuff more important than watching a progress bar going is too much trouble for you, that's your choice... But keeping everything just because you can does not make it mandatory, practical or even needed. And what you're trying to do isn't even a necessary step to actually play the game, as you can do this literally at any point in the game... But doing this when you have absolutely nothing else to do, or you have absolutely everything else to do but refuse to do it because you have max ranked stuff which implies not gaining Mastery Rank points and therefore no progress made inside your exceptionally happy place, will only burn you out needlessly...

... If you're going to literally open a museum that only you have access to, at least be practical enough to keep the most effective variants... And stop wasting reactors/catalysts/Forma in stuff that you know that better variants exist.

... Do you know what balance is...? As much as people can shout out otherwise, you can't have balance without balancing yourself... And right now, you're not balanced, not by a long shot. You're just burning yourself out needlessly which, in turn, serves as an augment (of sorts) to blow out the real seriousness of your situation out of proportion...

... Ok, now to get back on topic...

... I didn't see the issues described here with my Dojo... And I had fellow clan members trading with visitors, other players, right in my face... today, for the whole day. If there is indeed an issue, then it doesn't affect everyone equally, or at all, so I'm going on a limb here and assume that its network latency related... But, I may be wrong and, before anyone jumps out of the closet to tell me that I'm wrong just because they feel like it, only DE staff can actually confirm it and they're investigating the issue, apparently...

... But we're in April already. Did you actually read the initial part of U29.10.9 hotfix thread? If not, do you know what ""No Hotfix Mode" to focus everyone into releasing U30" means? Yeah, that's what they're doing now...

If they do release a hotfix in April, its going to be for something seriously broken with the Client that invalidates its usage... By "invalidates its usage", I mean that it stops running for absolutely everyone, at the same time, starting with the Launcher itself... Which, fortunately, isn't the case...

In the meantime, I'm going to get back to collecting more stuff... While keeping the Origin System balanced (A little role play is actually healthier than what people may actually think)... IF I find these issues in the upcoming days, I'm going to report them here as it may help them figure it out... But do you guys know what actually helps too?

Spoiler

Reporting stuff like people do on Megathreads haha

Edited by Uhkretor

Well.... like a week ago or something right after a hotfix I tried to trade with someone after I logged on after the hotfix and it turns out I can't see them and in the dojo chat when I type something it doesn't show up on his screen its like I am in a diff dimension or something and in Maro's bazaar I see no one but I can read the chat and when I type no one sees my message I also tried it with a friend. I noticed that this issue happened before and yes I tried everything from changing ports, regions, changing network. getting a vpn ,trying on a diff pc so please help and if you have any ideas on what I can do to fix this tell me. I CAN'T TRADE MAN AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. 

when i want to trade i can type to the other players in the chat but when they invite me i cant see them and they cant see me i cant make any trades even when i went to cetus or maroos cant find anyone standing

I cant see people in cities or relays or dojo hence i cant trade at all, i tried to, my friends didn't see me to trade with me, I relogged then restarted the game with no help, I've been having this for 3 days now and I don't know what to do

Since Hot-fix 29.10.8, ,more than 500 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldn't see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldn't even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem. (can't see other players in relay or dojo, so we can't trade)

Edited by --WA--LoneWalker

منذ الإصلاح العاجل 29.10.8 ، أكثر من 500 لاعب في عشيرتي غير قادرين على رؤية أي شخص في دوجو الخاص بي أو في المركز التجاري ، لذلك قررت التداول في Maroos Bazaar. عندما وصلت إلى هناك ، لم أتمكن من رؤية أي شخص حتى زملائي في الفريق ولم أتمكن حتى من رؤية نفسي في الدردشة ، اعتقدت أنني الوحيد الذي يعاني من هذه المشكلة ، لذلك سألت عددًا قليلاً من أصدقائي ويبدو أنهم يعانون أيضًا نفس المشكلة. (لا يمكن رؤية لاعبين آخرين في التتابع أو دوجو ، لذلك لا يمكننا التداول). (محرر)

Edited by shokwiv
  • Like 2

Since Hot-fix 29.10.8, ,more than 500 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldn't see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldn't even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem. (can't see other players in relay or dojo, so we can't trade).

Edited by AhmedFotoh
  • Like 1

Since Hot-fix 29.10.8, ,more than 500 player in my clan unable to see anyone in my dojo or in the trade post, so I decided to trade in Maroos Bazaar. When I got there I couldn't see anyone there even my squad mates and I couldn't even see myself in the chat I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem so I asked a handful of my friends and apparently they are also experiencing the same problem. (can't see other players in relay or dojo, so we can't trade).

Edited by AhmedMatrix.