Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Event -_- No Pros, Only Cons.

Phunkiecrux

This event is honestly the worst event I've seen on Warframe so far. Before you go "oh you're just whining" I'll actually tell you why:

1. In other events there were variety, different areas, different missions (besides the survival event) and different factions.

Along side that, the maps were different too. In this event, it's all Grineer Vs. Corpus on the same exact map in the same exact mission type over and over and over. No variety at all. Extermination has been ruined for me because of this event.

2. Time to complete. In other events, in order to get the top rewards you merely had to beat a certain amount of enemies or missions (or time limit). This USED to be a reasonable number, like kill '20' of this new type of enemy, or finish 20 minutes in this mission, or get 100 points (arid fear event, it didn't take too long to reach 100 points with the right team).

This event, top rewards... 100 missions... Not 100 enemies, since there's usually over 100 in each mission (and over 50% of them are large/heavy enemies), you don't get any extra points for anything, each mission is only 1 point/mission, and each mission takes a while to complete (if solo, 5-7 minutes, with a team, 3-4 minutes tops) but this adds up, lets say the average time to beat a mission is 6 for solo, doing 100 missions would take 600 minutes, or 10 hours. and half that if you're running a team and the missions only take 3 minutes each. 5 hours... that's longer to complete than any other event, and EXTREMELY grindy. (Didn't the Devs say they were trying to make the game LESS grindy? this is mighty hypocritical) 

3. The rewards. In other events, if you completed the event you were gauranteed the rewards listed. In this event, the reward system is sloppy and make many unhappy. The badge you get decides on the faction you choose, but that's it. The melee weapon, and the gun you get both are decided on the faction that wins. Why should MY rewards be decided by other players? Why don't I get to obtain the rewards I would like, all because the other players want the other one? I, and others I've played with, are going to suffer because of this. I like the corpus, I worked for the corpus, why should I be forced to get the grineer weaponry when I don't like grineer weapons? I wouldn't want to force people who like grineer weapons to get corpus weapons they don't like, but either way one scenario will happen.

4. The Vs. aspect. (Ties in with rewards^) Why make the event a straight up Vs. event like this, with changing nodes and players as the deciders? Even worse, why give REWARDS to each mission? I can't help but think it'd have been a LOT more fair to have simply excluded the Battle Pay rewards entirely. The Battle Pay had people joining Grineer FROM THE BEGINNING, and ever since they started winning, people who even like the corpus changed sides to get the gun with a slot and potato. This is very 'evil' and biased as it's CLEAR that DE prefer the grineer over the corpus, by giving them better rewards from the get-go, and from then on, only BARELY beginning to even out the Battle Pay at the end, but it's clearly way too late to fix your biased mistake. 

These points are why this event is clearly the worst one to date. It's Grindy and repetitive, it takes FOREVER, the rewards are messed up and the event its self is biased and unfair. I can only hope this is the last time we'll ever see an event as horribly done as this one. What a waste of time and effort, both on the players and the developers.

Free event. Free rewards. Free lore. Free stuff. All these complaints, about grinding and being repetitive. The rewards are not messed up. This is war. Certain sides will in fact offer different rewards. I loved this event. It gave us a goal and a future. I do agree we needed more variety on mission types, but overall this was a good event.

This event is honestly the worst event I've seen on Warframe so far. Before you go "oh you're just whining" I'll actually tell you why:

I take it you weren't here for the Observer event? ;)

2. Time to complete. In other events, in order to get the top rewards you merely had to beat a certain amount of enemies or missions (or time limit). This USED to be a reasonable number, like kill '20' of this new type of enemy, or finish 20 minutes in this mission, or get 100 points (arid fear event, it didn't take too long to reach 100 points with the right team).

This event, top rewards... 100 missions... Not 100 enemies, since there's usually over 100 in each mission (and over 50% of them are large/heavy enemies), you don't get any extra points for anything, each mission is only 1 point/mission, and each mission takes a while to complete (if solo, 5-7 minutes, with a team, 3-4 minutes tops) but this adds up, lets say the average time to beat a mission is 6 for solo, doing 100 missions would take 600 minutes, or 10 hours. and half that if you're running a team and the missions only take 3 minutes each. 5 hours... that's longer to complete than any other event, and EXTREMELY grindy. (Didn't the Devs say they were trying to make the game LESS grindy? this is mighty hypocritical)

It's five hours over a course of a week. This event started last Wednesday.

3. The rewards. In other events, if you completed the event you were gauranteed the rewards listed. In this event, the reward system is sloppy and make many unhappy. The badge you get decides on the faction you choose, but that's it. The melee weapon, and the gun you get both are decided on the faction that wins. Why should MY rewards be decided by other players? Why don't I get to obtain the rewards I would like, all because the other players want the other one? I, and others I've played with, are going to suffer because of this. I like the corpus, I worked for the corpus, why should I be forced to get the grineer weaponry when I don't like grineer weapons? I wouldn't want to force people who like grineer weapons to get corpus weapons they don't like, but either way one scenario will happen.

Because there has to be some ingame benefit to one side 'winning'. Otherwise nobody cares. Could it have been done better? Sure. I'd have made it so we get the losing side's gun as a BP in addition to the winning side's gun if we supported the winning side.

4. The Vs. aspect. (Ties in with rewards^) Why make the event a straight up Vs. event like this, with changing nodes and players as the deciders? Even worse, why give REWARDS to each mission? I can't help but think it'd have been a LOT more fair to have simply excluded the Battle Pay rewards entirely. The Battle Pay had people joining Grineer FROM THE BEGINNING, and ever since they started winning, people who even like the corpus changed sides to get the gun with a slot and potato. This is very 'evil' and biased as it's CLEAR that DE prefer the grineer over the corpus, by giving them better rewards from the get-go, and from then on, only BARELY beginning to even out the Battle Pay at the end, but it's clearly way too late to fix your biased mistake.

And so we come to the heart of the matter. Yet another butthurt corpus supporter whining about how the war is unfair (even though the corpus has offered 4 potatos to date compared to the grineer's 2). Maybe if you were actually running missions rather than whining about the event in the forums, you'd be winning and I'd be the one getting stuck with a prova vandal? But nope.

it really doesnt even take that long to grind up 100 missions fyi, and hell even if you dont like it you still get a free weapon slot, and a free blueprint. sure it may not be what ya wanted, but what ya want will probably be available at a later date, i.e. brakk and detron. DE did have the rewards juicey for the grineer at first, but frankly it's peoples over all decisions. and they sided even with the grineer when the battle pay is similar, or even lesser than that of the corpus' battle pay, unless it were a potatoe, your point is moot.

I stop reading on the "different areas". You certainly where not at the Slingshot Operation. Lots of run on the same ship, same area, same spot. And you had to coordinate for all corruptors to be in place.

You certainly was not at the Arid Fear Operation too, where we rushed at the same Corpus map dozens of times. 

This event is better. Why? Because if you side is losing, you just run for the battle pays and thats over, no need to grind the same mission over and over again for just one reward at the end. No, this time you can have a different reward after each five runs. I dont remember Slingshot giving a catalyst blueprint after each five of those ultra-boring runs.

Add to that the action of the invasion mode, to have some AI allies at your side, not just some pugs who only rush the map.

Edited by Wolfstorm18

And so we come to the heart of the matter. Yet another butthurt corpus supporter whining about how the war is unfair (even though the corpus has offered 4 potatos to date compared to the grineer's 2). Maybe if you were actually running missions rather than whining about the event in the forums, you'd be winning and I'd be the one getting stuck with a prova vandal? But nope.

nope actually the start is the counting factor start and clans, the clans interested in a little bit in ranking (also lots of moon and mountain clans) decided to go to the grineer since it was more appealing, the start also forced to lock into the faction, lots of corpus clans got the first potato but then decided to go for corpus since they couldn't attend on the first invasion anymore they were put outside if they wanted the potato.

I have to agree.

They top rewards should have been 50, not 100.

I have been spending each second of my spare time during school trying to get the 100. Still 67.

Also, more maps would be nice, also showing some area in Mars itself.

Much to expand.

Make the event where you can win most rewards, not half. 

Players, and humans in intinct, want more.

I completely agree with you (and all the others who have made posts like this already)

I would much rather like to see the losing side at least get the bp of their supporting faction, making it so the winners have that little bit extra than what the losers would have, I'm sided with the Corpus and have thought about changing sides several times because of the way the rewards have been set up, however, that would mean doing another 100+ missions in order to be on the winning side, and given how much time is left of the event seems like a very difficult task. However, I have chosen to stick with my original decision, I've come to terms with the fact that I won't be getting the Corpus weapons (until a later date maybe) and have chosen to just buy weapon slots and have potatoes ready for the Grineer weapons.

This however doesn't mean I am happy with how the rewards have been worked out for this event, but I guess we all knew what we were getting ourselves into when we joined Corpus, lets just hope DE learn from their mistakes and this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

I agree with every point made here. Very well articulated. 

I am really quite upset that I will be forced to take the Grineer weapons. Corpus supports should at least be given the blueprints to the Prova Vandal and the Detron even if they win, the Grineer can keep their clunky junk. It also defeats what little story value this even maintained. Why would the Grineer hand over their weaponry even to the Tenno that sided against them? Doesn't make much sense. I would have liked to see how this event would have unfolded without any sort of reward system, only the reward of a growing story. The battle pay system only served to ostracize those who'd choose lore over greed and the final rewards feel more like a slap in the face now.The final rewards (melee and side arms) should have been obtainable after this story based event through access to one or another reaction events depending on which side you chose. 

I really looked forward to a story based event and was looking forward to hearing the justification for choosing sides. But that justifications was almost entirely greed. I was proud of DE for trying such a large scale, choice based, story driven event, but yet again they messed it up with the reward system. 

/Have at me Grineer dogs!

nope actually the start is the counting factor start and clans, the clans interested in a little bit in ranking (also lots of moon and mountain clans) decided to go to the grineer since it was more appealing, the start also forced to lock into the faction, lots of corpus clans got the first potato but then decided to go for corpus since they couldn't attend on the first invasion anymore they were put outside if they wanted the potato.

But Warbros and the Broframe alliance both declared for the grineer before the event started. And those two clans both represent a drop in the bucket of the total player base.

This "oh the corpus would've won if they offered a potato to begin with" stuff sounds like corpus supporters frantically trying to justify why they're losing when the real reason is because the grineer side is more dedicated and/or appealing to a larger portion of the fanbase.

I kind of agree, but with reservations.  I greatly prefer the look and feel of corpus tech.  I wish that winning the corpus weapon w/ slot were possible, but it's not.  In that way, I agree with you.  Having said that, however, throughout the course of this event, I've won something like 3 catalyst, 2 reactors, maybe like 2 forma, a needed frame BP piece, countless credits, building materials for foundry items that has saved me over 50 in production time to date, and so on and so forth.  It would kind of be ridiculous for me to say that DE hasn't rewarded me for participation, whether I receive the full reward for 100 completed missions or not.

I take it you weren't here for the Observer event? ;)

It's five hours over a course of a week. This event started last Wednesday.

Because there has to be some ingame benefit to one side 'winning'. Otherwise nobody cares. Could it have been done better? Sure. I'd have made it so we get the losing side's gun as a BP in addition to the winning side's gun if we supported the winning side.

Okay, some problems with your response. The Sning-stone event , I was here for that event, the one with the corrputors and gave the ammo mutation mods? Yeah, with the right team, you could get 10 points a missions, and get the full 250 points in ... wait for it... 25 missions. Yes. Boom. A QUARTER of this event's necessary ammount. 

Over the course of a week. Still, who wants to come online and go "Okay, time to play some more extermination for an hour" ... I bet no one. 

The event should have taken a full week to complete anyways, the event had too high a goal and they gave a week to compensate, while it'd been easier to just make the best rewards at 50 and not waste everyone's time.

In game benefit to one side winning? I agree, but to have a negative impact on the other players (this is a CO-OP game) by forcing them rewards they don't want and didn't work for is not cool.Why not make it so if the faction you supported lose, you only get BPs of your faction's weapons, and if they win, you get the weapon premade and slot+potato? Would have made a lot more sense and been a lot more fair.

Calling me a butthurt corpus supporter and completely missing the point of my post, I would have hated the event even if the corpus were winning because it's such a damn boring grind. And no, my work would have no effect on the actual outcome of the end event. Like somone already posted, there were CLANS in on this. I believe someone said 4 of the 1000+ member clans were working for grineer. How the hell is that fair to begin with? Your points are skewed and flawed and you need to think less of insulting me for my choice of faction and look more to why this event sucked.

But Warbros and the Broframe alliance both declared for the grineer before the event started. And those two clans both represent a drop in the bucket of the total player base.

This "oh the corpus would've won if they offered a potato to begin with" stuff sounds like corpus supporters frantically trying to justify why they're losing when the real reason is because the grineer side is more dedicated and/or appealing to a larger portion of the fanbase.

strangely corpus won the nodes when they had the better rewards catalyst vs forma or catalyst vs reactor, so no nothing about dedicated.

the headstart gave the impression that grineer would win anyway, why bother fighting against something if it looks like you won't get the potato and slot in the end? it's easier to hang on the already winning team, it's easier more comfortable and gives more rewards, afterwards corpus tried to catch up but nope switching again isn't thaat secure, as you can see, it is monumentum, the headstart does help

If you like the Corpus, go ahead and like the Corpus. If the Corpus lose, they lose and can't develop the fancy weapons you want them to and have no reason to give you a badge--you lost. Be happy you get the Grineer BP instead of nothing. The Nazis didn't get to keep all of Europe and control the world when they lost. War is war.

I stop reading on the "different areas". You certainly where not at the Slingshot Operation. Lots of run on the same ship, same area, same spot. And you had to coordinate for all corruptors to be in place.

You certainly was not at the Arid Fear Operation too, where we rushed at the same Corpus map dozens of times. 

This event is better. Why? Because if you side is losing, you just run for the battle pays and thats over, no need to grind the same mission over and over again for just one reward at the end. No, this time you can have a different reward after each five runs. I dont remember Slingshot giving a catalyst blueprint after each five of those ultra-boring runs.

Add to that the action of the invasion mode, to have some AI allies at your side, not just some pugs who only rush the map.

Actually yeah, I was in that event. It was a lot more fun than this event, that's for damn sure. And the 100 points needed went by fairly quickly, as with a full team, anywhere near 3-5 scouts would show up, meaning it too about 4x less time to actually complete, and even with the other missions needed, it was still completed TWICE as fast as this one. 

This event is better because of battle pay? that's the only point you have on this part? The battle pay was only a slight temptation towards people who needed x and x.  "Money? gotcha. Potato? gotcha. Frame BP? gotcha. Clan Tech? gotcha. " The potatos and blueprints were nice, don't get me wrong, but don't praise the event for little things like that when the entire event itself was a shamble.

And it wasn't "ACTION" of invasion, just a lot of your faction's dudes sitting around like derps and occasionally shooting at the other faction while the tenno did all the work. That's not action, and it sure as hell wasn't exciting. The first time it was a little cool, but it lost it's Pizzazz after the billionth time running the exact same thing over and over.

If you like the Corpus, go ahead and like the Corpus. If the Corpus lose, they lose and can't develop the fancy weapons you want them to and have no reason to give you a badge--you lost. Be happy you get the Grineer BP instead of nothing. The Nazis didn't get to keep all of Europe and control the world when they lost. War is war.

I didn't even do the 100 missions. The event was already boring as F*** and I said "screw it" after grineer were winning like 2 days ago. I'm clearly not getting the BRAKK BP, and I don't want it, grineer can keep their fugly a** gun. 

I do consider a lot of this whining but I'll address what you've said.

1. This event has at least two custom tilesets. Events don't have to be different mission types. Would it have been more interesting, sure, but saying it ruins extermination is just an exaggeration.

2.100 missions for an event with huge rewards over a week is nothing. This is nothing but whining.

3 & 4. All events don't have to be and shouldn't be identical in reward system. Battle pay rewards could have been more balanced but there are no other issues with the reward system. whining. 

DE experimented a lot with the reward system in this event and probably gained some valuable insight for future events.

You're wrong on so many levels, it's ridiculous. But I'm just going to focus on #2 because frankly I'm sick of people crying all damn day about everything.

2. Time to complete.

Perhaps the most wrong part of your post. I'm just going to quote a post I made yesterday and be done with you.

I had to stop reading right there. No doubt other people have posted this already, but...

There have been (and will be) a total of 20 battles being fought. (edit: May be 21, I'm not entirely sure.)

In order to obtain the battle pay for each battle, you need to do 5 missions for one of the factions.

5 x 20 = 100. <--- The event's highest reward basically just means getting a "100% completion" in this event. (of course, you don't have to obtain all of the battle pay rewards. Can just do random contested battles.)

1 mission takes about 5 minutes tops if you're in a group (including pugs.)

5 minutes x 5 missions = 25 minutes. Let's round that up to 30 minutes because random crap can and will happen.

Now, we had 7 days to get 100 missions done.

7 X 24 = 168 hours. 60 minutes X 24 hours = 1440 minutes.

100 missions x 5 minutes = 500 minutes.  500 minutes / 60 minutes = 8.33~ hours.

What does this all say?

One day = 1440 minutes. 500 of those minutes, if one chooses, can go straight into this event. In one day someone can finish this event.

500 minutes = 8.33~ hours. 7 days = 168 hours. So you're telling me that a casual player can't play about 8.5 hours of a video game within 7 days for an event?

Now all of what I just wrote isn't some random number jargin. I've been levelling up my Trinity (started the event around rank 5). My Trinity is slow, rather cumbersome, and is currently only useful to the team for her healing which she can barely do. Yet I'm able to complete my runs around 5 minutes each. I play whenever I like during the day or the evening. I didn't give myself a schedule, didn't force myself to sacrifice any time for other games or real life stuff, didn't do anything that would label this event as being "hardcore oriented", yet I'm currently at 92 missions.

Let's also keep in mind, that the true exclusive rewards are at 25 missions. The Wraith Machete or Vandal Prova. These are event exclusive, and frankly anyone can play 2 hours of Warframe in 7 days to obtain those. 2 hours in 7 days...Yeah, that's "hardcore" alright.

The 100 mission rewards are NOT exclusive. The Brakk and Detron WILL be dropped by Sargas Ruk and Alad V when they're released. Either that, or they'll simply be available in the marketplace. The true prize is these weapons being prebuilt, supercharged, and given their own inventory slot.

Now can we stop with this nonsense?

TL;DR version is:

It takes about 8.5 hours to complete 100 missions. We had a whole entire week - 7 days to do this. That's about 168 hours.

The true exclusives you can get from this event is the Vandal Prova or Waith Machete. Those are obtained after doing 25 missions. According to my math, that would take around 2 hours. 2 hours of play time within 7 days.

You're either incredibly lazy, a sore loser, or just trying to find things to cry about.

Edited by SoulEchelon

I do consider a lot of this whining but I'll address what you've said.

1. This event has at least two custom tilesets. Events don't have to be different mission types. Would it have been more interesting, sure, but saying it ruins extermination is just an exaggeration.

2.100 missions for an event with huge rewards over a week is nothing. This is nothing but whining.

3 & 4. All events don't have to be and shouldn't be identical in reward system. Battle pay rewards could have been more balanced but there are no other issues with the reward system. whining. 

DE experimented a lot with the reward system in this event and probably gained some valuable insight for future events.

Same TWO Tilesets? It was the exact same tileset, just flipped if you were grinner Vs. corpus, or vise versa. Only one tile in the entire mission changed. IT was either the shield area, or the hose connector, that's the only thing that changed. Allowing us to have done other mission types besides exterm on the same exact map would have been better. Especially for 100 missions.

HUGE REWARDS? WHERE? Oh wait, a badge, a melee weapon and a gun... Yep, those are some pretty huge rewards, Please rethink this through. 

100 missions is not worth the grind for a gun that might not even be as good as a readily available gun. (acrid, embolist, kunai, dispair)

No, they don't need a perfectly simmilar reward system, but the rewards shouldn't change on other players decisions. If I want 'this' faction's rewards, I should get them if I work for them, instead of 'that' faction's rewards all because everyone's working for 'that' faction. It's flawed.

Okay, some problems with your response. The Sning-stone event , I was here for that event, the one with the corrputors and gave the ammo mutation mods? Yeah, with the right team, you could get 10 points a missions, and get the full 250 points in ... wait for it... 25 missions. Yes. Boom. A QUARTER of this event's necessary ammount.

I was referring to the observer event. I didn't mention slingstone or arid fear at all. ;)

Over the course of a week. Still, who wants to come online and go "Okay, time to play some more extermination for an hour" ... I bet no one.

This is exactly why you corpus supporters are losing. You say "I don't wanna play some exterminate missions", while us grineer supporters are saying "yeah, let's get us some fresh squeezed greedy milk" and "let's hunt some metal boxes!"

The issue here is that the grind could stand to be lower but, frankly, it's not that high. Many of the really dedicated sorts have hundreds of points. A lot of my less dedicated clanmates are just finishing up 100 tonight, a day before the event ends. This is not some ridiculous grind here, this is just you whining about how you're unable to find a few hours over the course of a week to play some missions.  

The event should have taken a full week to complete anyways, the event had too high a goal and they gave a week to compensate, while it'd been easier to just make the best rewards at 50 and not waste everyone's time.

Sure. In hindsight this event was too long, but the fact remains that 100 runs isn't some huge insurmountable number that only the hardest of the hardcore can beat.

In game benefit to one side winning? I agree, but to have a negative impact on the other players (this is a CO-OP game) by forcing them rewards they don't want and didn't work for is not cool.Why not make it so if the faction you supported lose, you only get BPs of your faction's weapons, and if they win, you get the weapon premade and slot+potato? Would have made a lot more sense and been a lot more fair.

As I said, I would handle the rewards differently, but "you get what you want even if you lose" does not encourage players to participate beyond the bare minimum. This isn't slignstone or arid fear, where you can afford players to sit things out.

Calling me a butthurt corpus supporter and completely missing the point of my post, I would have hated the event even if the corpus were winning because it's such a damn boring grind. And no, my work would have no effect on the actual outcome of the end event. Like somone already posted, there were CLANS in on this. I believe someone said 4 of the 1000+ member clans were working for grineer. How the hell is that fair to begin with?

Oh noes, 15k people out of a population of anywhere from 500k to 2 million decided to support the grineer! Yes, yes, broframe's grinding ability is legendary, but the fact of the matter is that in absolute numbers, all the 'big clans' are a drop in the bucket compared to the total population. It's pure psychological warfare that you're giving up when the big clans have started their grinders.

Your points are skewed and flawed and you need to think less of insulting me for my choice of faction and look more to why this event sucked.

Sure, when you start making good points that aren't thinly veiled butthurt at how your side is losing. That's what all this 'unfairness' stuff boils down to. You don't like that you're not getting your pretty detron now. Yes, it sucks. Yes, I'd rather have the detron than the brakk too. But whining about this solves nothing. While you're whining, my clanmates and I are doing missions for the glorious grineer empire. That is why the grineer are winning. Because people like me and my clan are playing, rather than spending all our time derping in the forums about how one single potato is a decisive gamechanging thing that makes the entire event unfair.

strangely corpus won the nodes when they had the better rewards catalyst vs forma or catalyst vs reactor, so no nothing about dedicated.

Those nodes that the corpus did win tended to take a rather long time to fall, almost assuredly due to grineer resistance.

the headstart gave the impression that grineer would win anyway, why bother fighting against something if it looks like you won't get the potato and slot in the end? it's easier to hang on the already winning team, it's easier more comfortable and gives more rewards, afterwards corpus tried to catch up but nope switching again isn't thaat secure, as you can see, it is monumentum, the headstart does help

The 'head start' is nonsense though. It's literally one reward. Nobody's going to be locked in after the grineer conquered one single node out of a dozen. And since then, the corpus have given out literally twice the potatos that the grineer have. If people were that mercenary, why aren't the corpus dominating?

You're wrong on so many levels, it's ridiculous. But I'm just going to focus on #2 because frankly I'm sick of people crying all damn day about everything.

Perhaps the most wrong part of your post. I'm just going to quote a post I made yesterday and be done with you.

TL;DR version is:

It takes about 8.5 hours to complete 100 missions. We had a whole entire week - 7 days to do this. That's about 168 hours.

The true exclusives you can get from this event is the Vandal Prova or Waith Machete. Those are obtained after doing 25 missions. According to my math, that would take around 2 hours. 2 hours of play time within 7 days.

You're either incredibly lazy, a sore loser, or just trying to find things to cry about.

And all you can do is sling insults my way. I did work, I played over 50 missions but gave up because my faction has absolutely no hope of winning, that was 2 days ago. 

It doesn't matter if the event even WAS 7 days long, filling in 8.5 hours of the exact same mission over and over is not fun, in any way shape or form. 

I didn't like coming onto warframe and in order to get my rewards, I had to play MORE extermination, over and over, so incredibly grindy and boring. 

I am not lazy or a sore loser, and I don't 'try to find things to cry about."

I'm not lazy, I just don't like boring, repetitive actions all going towards nothing, if I did, I'd go play Runescape. 

I'm not a sore loser, as stated before the event was biased towards the grineer in the beginning, and as they were winning, more people wnt to their side to be on the winning side. Unfairness does not make me a sore loser. Look at sports, an MLG team playing against a rookie team, such an unfair advantage, and if the rookies complain about it, you can't call them sore losers, because you can only be a sore loser if you're sore when you lost at a fair game.

I do complain, but I don't cry. I'm very open about my distaste of certain things, I make it clear when something is wrong, and I voice my opinion when I can. Just because so many people have learned to be quite and complacent about everything doesn't mean I have to. You mistake what I claim as crying, then you're just too much in the norm of people taking things quietly.

I'm a Grineer supporter myself, but c'mon. There are guys on BOTH sides who think the dilemma was poorly handled. We can't just write off all the complaints on these boards as "whining."

Now, I'm not saying that this event is the worst one, but there definitely are flaws in it that DE need to work on for future wars.