Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to pull lever to access an area on Naeglar/Eris

SeidronDaer

You can also use AOE damage or attacks with punch through to hit that explosive barrel, and I would suggest looking for some info on the Internet or asking in players-helping-players subforum before reporting this as a bug.

By the way, about that console you marked with waypoint, it's used to call a cargo train after hacking it. There're some storage containers and another explosive barrel in the train, and you have to open those containers with the blast of that barrel or AOE damage before the train falls into the pit and destroys all the loot. The storage containers in it can drop mods, but most of the time the drops are trivial.

Yeah, that console makes a container travel on the track in the ceiling nearby, it has nothing to do with getting in the room per the video. The container exits the wall then falls off the track into the hole in the middle of the room. I think it's just a fun "whoops, there goes that container" as I haven't been able to figure out anything you can do with the container before it flies into the hole.

Archived