Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros Re-Playable

Reavaria

Dear DE

If you would kindly make Sands of Inaros Re-playable or run a script to complete the codex entries for the Tomb Guardians for those that have completed it that would be much appreciated. Other wise the only other acceptable solution is to re use the Tomb Guardians elsewhere in the game so that those that didn't realize that that would be the only time they would encounter them can get the scans to complete their codex's. I just tried to get those scans while helping another player it wouldn't let me join the mission because I didn't have the Sacred Vessel in my Gear wheel when I tried to put it in the gear wheel since i had the decoration I couldn't. You have made the scans impossible to obtain if you were unaware that you couldn't repeat the encounter.

Kindly Either
1.Make Sands of Inaros Re-Playable
2.Run a script to complete the Codex entries for those that missed them.
3.Use the Tomb Guardian enemy unit elsewhere in the game to give those that missed them a second chance at them.

On 2021-04-10 at 12:52 AM, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

Isn't it replayable when you buy it from Baro?

No it isn't even if you buy it again from Baro you for now just end up throwing away 100ducats. The quest screen doesn't have the replay button ,and you can't join someone else mission to get the scans.

5 hours ago, Reavaria said:

No it isn't even if you buy it again from Baro you for now just end up throwing away 100ducats. The quest screen doesn't have the replay button ,and you can't join someone else mission to get the scans.

Hah. Wow, that sucks big balls.

I always thought I could replay it, when another new player joined the clan, but I guess not.

5 hours ago, -NEP-ImAlreadyTracer said:

I always got the idea that they wouldn't make it replayable because of the ez Kavat scans you can get from the quest.

They could solve this by simply making those kavats separate from normal ones that just dont give the dna samples. This is exactly the same reason why decaying sentients exist in octavia's quest.

having the kavats in there at all was a bit of a confusing choice to begin with.

Archived