Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Here Pretty Sure That They Are Not Gonna Get A Potatoed Brakk

yatin_117

500 isn't even that ridiculous.

A guy in the (absurdly large) clan I'm in just broke 2k for the Corpus. And there's three more with 1,300+.

and if you notice the 3 friends with nearly exactly the same amount as him, you would realise they are probably working in shifts with one or two of them running it whilst the others are afk for hours

Got 102 Grineer and 6 Corpus. At this point, I'm pretty much set and have what I want. Surprisingly, getting 21 missions last night was actually pretty darned fast. If I hadn't spent about 45 minutes organising my Gentlemen's Literature on my computer (so sue me, I need my folders all nice and organised) I think I would have gotten 26, maybe 30-odd missions in.

I've really gotten what I want out of this mission - clan standings, kills, level grinding for my Rhino, Sicarus, Burston and Bo (and now I can sell the latter 3 and level some more guns).

Already will but I have to tell you, it was pain to do without a question. I think I almost exhausted myself with this game and I am now at 105 and I don't want to do single more than that. After I get the weapon, I will try it out and take a break from the game for a few days at least. 100 was too much if you ask me and probably was to most of the playerbase. Glad that I'm that invested in this game that I can do that if I really want to.

Trust me you can't handle this ghost chilli pepper. not many can.

I went to some chilli shop in california. Was about to buy ghost chilli pepper sauce and got told that "scorpion sauce" is hotter. Bought it, took it home, not impressed.

It is spicy, but tried spicier.

I went to some chilli shop in california. Was about to buy ghost chilli pepper sauce and got told that "scorpion sauce" is hotter. Bought it, took it home, not impressed.

It is spicy, but tried spicier.

Depends on what meter of the sauce. Ghost Chilli is around 1,041,427 SHU while the Scorpion is hotter (2,009,231 SHU) it also cost 4$ more. Ghost chilli is wildly known then Scorpion.

Edited by Gravefire

Depends on what meter of the sauce. Ghost Chilli is around 1,041,427 SHU while the Scorpion is hotter (2,009,231 SHU) it also cost 4$ more. Ghost chilli is wildly known then Scorpion.

I've tried naga sauce (derived from Ghost Chilli) which is around 1mill Scovilles. But I want to try some Scorpion extract or something, that's menna be spicey.

I've tried naga sauce (derived from Ghost Chilli) which is around 1mill Scovilles. But I want to try some Scorpion extract or something, that's menna be spicey.

Take a video when you do. I want to see you bleed tears of painnnnn.

Also try the 7th chocolate one. Its give a awesome taste to anything.

Edited by Gravefire