Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the fastest way to obtain Familial Debt-Bonds?

ismellpestilence

Question

What is the fastest way to obtain Familial Debt-Bonds? The only thing that keeps me away from reaching Rank 5 Standing with Vox Solaris is the amount of Familial Debt-Bonds I must give.

PS: I randomly chose this tag, since the options are limited and none of the tags match my question.

2 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, ismellpestilence said:

What is the fastest way to obtain Familial Debt-Bonds? The only thing that keeps me away from reaching Rank 5 Standing with Vox Solaris is the amount of Familial Debt-Bonds I must give.

PS: I randomly chose this tag, since the options are limited and none of the tags match my question.

I'm glad I checked your profile first. You mean Solaris United standing, not Vox Solaris. Otherwise you could just run Profit Taker to get them. In your situation the best thing to do is check Ticker often to see if he's selling any and run Bounty 5 for a chance of dropping them. The last stage doesn't drop them so I'd recommend doing stages 1-3 and then abort and retry till you get them. 

21 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I'm glad I checked your profile first. You mean Solaris United standing, not Vox Solaris. Otherwise you could just run Profit Taker to get them. In your situation the best thing to do is check Ticker often to see if he's selling any and run Bounty 5 for a chance of dropping them. The last stage doesn't drop them so I'd recommend doing stages 1-3 and then abort and retry till you get them. 

Alright. Thanks.

Archived