Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performance getting only worse (also pre U30)

-FrutyX-

Hello,

I've been noticing a huge performance decrease that came with one of the last updates or hotfixes (could be the RJ update, but can't confirm it), and the thing is, I didn't touched my settings, and yet, the game is getting only worse.

I used to play on a mix of medium-high settings with "almost" stable 60fps, but it felt smooth, now, my fps are usually dropping to 28 (on a small map like Hydron, as an example), while 50 is max and 30-40 is average, but they are not only low fps, the game feels.... heavy, not smooth, not exactly lagging, but it does not feel right.

I believe Warframe is here to blame, because I don't see any problem in my computer, my components aren't even close to get to 100% (cores each reached 60% max in HWMonitor) usage and they are not hot, barely warm. I am not running any background apps except Chrome and Steam (yes and Avast), I have everything up-to-date and pretty much cleaned, the game was verified&optimized in the launcher, running on DX11 (tried DX12, terrible lag).

Operating System: Windows 10 64bit v1909
Power supply: Seasonic GM-650W
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight-Core Processor(8 CPUs), ~3.3GHz (3.6Ghz - 4.2GHz auto-OC)
Memory: 16384MB RAM (Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 4x4 GB)
Graphic Card: ASUS Dual Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5 (drivers ver. 21.3.2, but I was using like 21.1.X before and nothing changed)
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 + 1680 x 1050 (60Hz both)
Storage units:

Samsung SSD 860 EVO (with OS)
WDC WD10 EZEX-00BN5A0 (with Warframe, defragged)

Of course, not the best "gaming machine", but should be pretty much enough for Warframe, right? 3 days ago, I've finished AC Valhalla on stable 60fps with high settings, no problems, so...

My graphical settings:

Spoiler

Qsyu5GN.jpg

UHsL8U7.jpg

etzqOxD.jpg

kWPUZfo.jpg

I wasn't playing much, but what happened to Warframe? The performance wasn't always perfect, but this is horrible, there is no opmimization and playing is not very enjoyable :(...

Archived