Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Favourite Horror Film?

Sixty5

Best Ultra-Violence I have seen is the Madness series by Krinkles.

Warframe kinda reminds me of it.

[A bit, right? (Guy 1+gun/knife/pipe/hotdogstand)*(Minions 200+gun)=Dead minions 200+hotdogstand]

The Mist, Carrie, Land of the Dead, in no particular order, but some of the downright freakiest things I've seen have been in death metal music videos.

(Also, if anyone has some good psychological-type picks I'd love to hear them.)

I cant possibly list my top 3 out of my collection of HUNDREDS of Horror DVDS and VHS tapes so instead I will just list the ones I watch every Halloween as a tradition

Halloween 3 'Season of the Witch'  [the BEST Halloween film imo and the one that DOSNT have Michael Myers in it!]
Creepshow
The Howling

I cant possibly list my top 3 out of my collection of HUNDREDS of Horror DVDS and VHS tapes so instead I will just list the ones I watch every Halloween as a tradition

Halloween 3 'Season of the Witch'  [the BEST Halloween film imo and the one that DOSNT have Michael Myers in it!]

Creepshow

The Howling

But Michael Myers is freaking badass!

And Horror films are the best, especially when you are watching them with people who haven't seen said film before.

1. Mothman Prophesies: I'm serious. I think it's a genuinely creepy movie, one of very few horror films that freaks me out as an adult. It's interesting that the main character doesn't interact with the monster in any direct way outside of a single phone call.

2. Alien: It's getting a little dated, but when I first saw it I nearly crapped myself.

3. The Thing: what the other's said. I just want to add that the dog pile is one of the freakiest monsters I've ever seen.

Honorable mention. Jeepers Creepers: Not because I found it scary, but because my sister did. All I had to do was hum that song and it would freak her out :D

1. Mothman Prophesies: I'm serious. I think it's a genuinely creepy movie, one of very few horror films that freaks me out as an adult. It's interesting that the main character doesn't interact with the monster in any direct way outside of a single phone call.

2. Alien: It's getting a little dated, but when I first saw it I nearly crapped myself.

3. The Thing: what the other's said. I just want to add that the dog pile is one of the freakiest monsters I've ever seen.

Honorable mention. Jeepers Creepers: Not because I found it scary, but because my sister did. All I had to do was hum that song and it would freak her out :D

Alien was fun to watch.

Last time I watched it I also saw Paranormal Activity 3. I may have been assaulted by two female friends after grabbing them and going "DAH!" for the 10th time. It was a funny movie.

Dude READ 'The Mothman Prophesies' by the one and only John Keel

If You like the film you will LOVE it, it will scare the bejezuz out of You, and might really open up a whole new world of UFO/Paranormal phenomena for You!

amazing, amazing book