The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

Out of all the events and operations I've been in, this one is by far the best one yet. Hope we can see more of it (or something similar) later. Thanks for taking the time to put it together and make it work.

Edited by Yargami

I am still without a clan. But I fought hard, and decisive in the effort. And I am willing to die for my Tenno believes now all the more!

Besides, that was an excellent battle, and I can hardly wait till these power hungry bosses go at it again, slamdunk my Brothers!!

We push on for the cause of Tenno and it's peace in the universe!

This event did nothing but ultimately depress the living crap out of me. Not that it was boring or anything... but merely because I couldn't do it. Sucks to be me, I know... but being on vacation; they couldn't have picked a WORSE time to hold an event. Only option I had was to attempt the event solo, and being as underpowered as I was... I couldn't do anything. Participate? Oh yeah, I did alright. I couldn't complete a single mission though, so I get nothing. No blueprints, no weapons....

Warframe devs reeeally hate newbies, don't they?

(P.S: Might also do a bit of good to add that I'd done the optional reset the day before they went away for good, hence why I'm so underpowered. All I've got on me, are 50 Platinum to my name, from my early beta days. Not enough to do anything with, honestly.)

Petty sob stories nobody could care less to listen to aside, I guess this outcome is better than naught. To be perfectly honest, I had chosen Corpus, simply due to the fact that Grineer need to die. Would sleeping Tenno's sacrifices be an honest price for safeguarding an already-fractured Sol system? Or would have, had the Corpus gained control of the sleeping Tenno... would he know what to do with them? He said it himself Tenno have no eyes. What would he be able to accomplish with something that would be blind to his decrees? Either way, Alad V would be sealing his fate.

Wouldn't you agree?

Honestly, people are still sulking about the Corpus loss. I'm not gonna rant anymore.

THE CORPUS LOST. NO PROVA VANDAL. NO DETRON. DEAL WITH IT. *sigh*

(unfollowing this thread...)

The corpus grinded 100 missions for the detron.

They didn't get it for reasons out of their control.

That's why people are annoyed.

Have some empathy.

Well, time to give Warframe a break for a month. Sick of grinding every night for a week even though I still didn't get 100 victories for the Grineer. Loved the event though, new enemies and Lore made things interesting and it was fun to hop on and contribute towards the event.
In the future, I'd love more events like this where there's a tug of war or race to capture and hold. Eagerly anticipating having attacks on our Dojos. That would put an exciting spin on things surely?