The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma Has Ended, Tenno

The_Lotus

Wow really? You have no idea about my working hours and adding an actual family life to taht does not leave much time to play. I played when I had the time, excuse me for not making a plan on how to spend my time most efficent on grinding exterminate missions while dealing with gameside bugs and errors half the time.

Who The HELL FORCED YOU to play ? They gave you one WEEK, ONE WEEK, just because you didn't find the time or couldn't made the time to play is NO ONE's fault. So please sit down and don't go raging on people because you had no time... What did you expect DE calling you and saying

"So (lets call you Dave) Dave you free this week? Yeah the whole week , cuz we're doing this event and we really want you to play it, its like only for you."

I am also peeved about the fact that since they started the Corpus off with such a low reward, ppl started to support the Grineer because of the great reward, and then rarely switched over to maintain their "Score".  Having the "commitment factor" as part of the scoring system was crap, and I believe it affected the way that "support" was given to each faction, in addition to the Corpus always seeming to get the short end of the stick when it came to rewards.

Who The HELL FORCED YOU to play ? They gave you one WEEK, ONE WEEK, just because you didn't find the time or couldn't made the time to play is NO ONE's fault. So please sit down and don't go raging on people because you had no time... What did you expect DE calling you and saying

"So (lets call you Dave) Dave you free this week? Yeah the whole week , cuz we're doing this event and we really want you to play it, its like only for you."

when i could i would downvote you for this

Well, at least they were able to tidy things up somewhat, storyline-wise.  Even though sides were chosen, both did contribute to a larger goal.  The storyline components of this event were really awkward for me, and I was really waiting for a "third option" to emerge.  I guess it all worked out in the end.

wow 1/3 of broframe 7k members went for corpus, no point to bring this up because it makes no difference. the ultra size clans mostly supported grineer there was a 0% chance for corpus to win from begin

With a Prova Vandal as payout?  There wasn't really any choice.  Not versus a Wraith Machete.

I liked this event and the introduction of lootable corpses and a new mission type that (hopefully) will replace the boring exterminate missions we have now.

However I would have liked to have faced Alad V or Sargas on the battlefield.  For such an awesome narrative concept this event had a lackluster and bland ending.

Tenno,

I have intercepted a message from the Corpus board to Alad V. They have grown tired of bankrolling Alad V's war effort and have withdrawn their funding. This has left Alad with no other option than retreat. Sargas Ruk is already readying his victory speech. This battle is over.

You have all done well. Those of you who supported the Grineer have given me the time I needed to locate our sleeping comrades. A recovery team is already travelling to retrieve their cryopods. Those that supported The Corpus have slowed Grineer aggression. Though the Grineer ultimately emerged victorious, they did so at great cost.

The time for partnerships with these warlords has ended. We are no longer forced to support them in their petty conflicts. We must return to our stated goal of bringing balance to the solar system.

The Lotus

The rewards will be obtainable in future? i thought i have time until 12 PM,,,,,,,, God Damn

I suddenly have a deep and profound understanding as to why the Stalker wants Tenno dead.

over 100,000 exterminate missions done to clear a single node.

each contained 120 or so corpus and corpus proxies.

each nore represented 12 millions corpus and corpus proxies.

of those, warbros is responsible for the deaths of 6,769,800 corpus soldiers and proxies.