Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't figure out how to board my railjack, cannot start the Temestratti quest etc...

(PSN)ELTETMU

Question

So a I finished the Rail Jack quest built my railjack drydock etc... I can't for the life of me figure out how to actually start a mission.  I've scoured the entire drydock looking for some kind of prompt or something but haven't found anything.

I try to equip the four starting components, Sigma Shield, engines, plating, reactor but I'm not sure if it's assigning the parts.  I've hired a few guys from Fortuna to crew the ship as well.

I can't start the Tempestratti quest and I get a dialog box saying "Could not find an Open Squad.  Please try again, or launch a new session from your personal RailJack stationed in a Dojo's Dry Dock.

Obviously I'm missing a step somewhere.  This is some cryptic stuff, lol.

5 answers to this question

You can access the Railjack from 4 different spots.

1. While in your orbiter there's a Railjack option in the menu

2. While in your orbiter there's a Railjack platform that will take you to the railjack instantly. It's located behind the Arsenal in front of the Operator room.

3. In the Dojo fast travel to the Drydock. You will be teleported to the Railjack management console. Leave the platform and take a left. Head down the ramp towards your railjack. At the end of the ramp you can enter your railjack.

4. You can join a random railjack party from any Relay in the back of the relay.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

theres a runway down to a door into your rj or you can go to the back or your orbiter (or in the orbiter menu) and go into rj that way

Hi thanks for the response,  I only have two options when at the back of my Orbiter under Railjack .  Intristics and something else.  Can't remember right now.  The only way to actually get in my Railjack from the dry dock is jumping to it and it is hollow inside.  

9 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

You can access the Railjack from 4 different spots.

1. While in your orbiter there's a Railjack option in the menu

2. While in your orbiter there's a Railjack platform that will take you to the railjack instantly. It's located behind the Arsenal in front of the Operator room.

3. In the Dojo fast travel to the Drydock. You will be teleported to the Railjack management console. Leave the platform and take a left. Head down the ramp towards your railjack. At the end of the ramp you can enter your railjack.

4. You can join a random railjack party from any Relay in the back of the relay.

Ok, I did option 3.  I didn't see that spot! Then I got a cutscene.  Thank you for that.  My god finally!

Thanks a ton.

Archived