The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NSW Prime Vault: Zephyr & Chroma Prime: Hotfix #7

Fixes:

• Corrected French localization for Prime Vault: Zephyr Prime Accessories reading Armure Tibor Prime instead of Armure Imugi Prime.

Known Issues: 

• Wreckage Markers persisting and Zekti Component Wreckage unable to be picked up.
  • We have resolved the issue of being unable to pick up Zekti Component Wreckage from Gox units on Playstation - a data fix that we were able to push through faster there. Results have shown success with picking up Wreckage, so we are looking to push that change forward to Xbox and Nintendo Switch, but it will require them to go into Cert. We are looking into patching that as fast as we can. Thank you!

Any predictions for when command 10 and/or lich crew members being able to do other roles than defender?  Also, liches should be able to stuff invaders in hull breaches to seal them, and into the archwing slingshot and shoot them like ordnance. 

1 hour ago, (NSW)JEEEEEEEEEEF said:

Any predictions for when command 10 and/or lich crew members being able to do other roles than defender?  Also, liches should be able to stuff invaders in hull breaches to seal them, and into the archwing slingshot and shoot them like ordnance. 

Ok I have my crew representing my 3 syndicates, but you had me at stuffing invaders into the slingshot and using it as a cannon

I'm sure theres already a bunch of grief going around about this, but why in the devils taint would you unvault Chroma so soon? Meanwhile, Zephyr only cut in line by like six places (Mag, Loki, Rhino, Vauban, Ash, Saryn). Where are Mag and Loki? If any attention were paid to prices in secondary markets, you'd see that Mag and Loki are selling for 1500+ platinum each on switch. This cant be what you intended. I get that Switch is the smallest and least important platform, but we deserve a healthy marketplace. #freemagprime #DEpoothebedwithzephyr/chromaunvault

Love the game just wish its was Mag instead of Chroma being released but all good except with the following issue: 

Type: In game Nintendo Switch 

Description: Still having issues with squad missions. Whenever I squad with friends one of us either gets kicked from the missions, gets stuck on the loading screen, not able to select mission or have to restart entirely because the game froze.

Archived