Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Constantly getting DC'd from the game!

ZeMooKhajiit

I get DC'd and so do my friends. This has been going on for two weeks now

It happens when I'm in the Foundry trying to build something, oop! "Failed to connect to server! Logging you out." 
When we go to join up in matchmaking, oop! "Failed to connect to server! Logging you out." 
When any of us are looking at our arsenal, oop! "Failed to connect to server! Logging you out." 
When you are in the marketplace, oop! "Failed to connect to server! Logging you out." 
When you are looking at Navigation and click on a place to go, oop! "Failed to connect to server! Logging you out." 

It's really starting to get to be bothersome since my fiancee has started playing recently and my clanmate and I are carrying him through everything and he wants to keep playing but the constant log outs for us all just ruins the mood for long gameplay.

We're all on good net, so it's not our net.
When two of us are on 950mb Down and 45 Up, while the other is 250 down and 23 up, it's definitely not our net.

There is also a bug with inviting friends/clanmates that causes chat to disconnect and lag with the invites, not sending the invites thus resulting in a "Network not responding" error that causes Warframes to become invisible on their ship.

Update: it is now affecting the game in terms of: when you go to buy anything market wise, example--- Purchase operator hair, "Error: you will be logged out and returned to the log in screen." 

This is getting really frustrating because most of the time it's in the middle of a quest and this time in particular, my fiancee was decorating his operator and buying different hair, and it sent him back to the log in. When that happened, he logged back in and it made him have to fight the stalker again and forced to watch the cutscene for Second Dream twice... 

Getting really annoying.

Have also run into an error upon log in that says it has something to do with TMPMP or something which I know is a connection error, but there's nothing changed in my settings and our net is perfectly fine. We don't get disconnected on other games, just Warframe. 

This has happened to me as well over the past few months. I will say that the one silver lining to the very specific instance of this happening on the navigation screen is that if you selected a node and wait for the timer to run to 0, you'll be back to playing the game like nothing happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Update to this post: Still happening this many weeks after Update 30...
This is what currently happens in succession of trying to upgrade in Arsenal or change appearance: It goes to Network Not Responding and then freezes the game, then "You will be logged out" to a log in screen that shows a base Excalibur instead of my own warframe.

I will also be providing my internet settings in game to prove they haven't changed in over 2 years... 

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Hopefully someone on the DEV team can fix this. It's not only affecting me, it's affecting my fiancee and friend too. My fiancee is in the same house as me, same internet box - my friend is halfway across the world in Portugal... 

This showed up today for the first time ever upon log in.

unknown.png
My settings as follows. 
Still having the disconnect issue & Server Not Responding issue as well.
I do not have any issues with any other games connection wise and I have not messed with my router in terms of settings.
unknown.png

Since that's a 192.168.1.X address and you say your fiancee is playing from the same household, it must be that the recent networking changes they're working on is unhappy with connecting you both. IIRC there's a UPnP option, perhaps try toggking that on both computers? Hopefully it isn't that things are just broken currently for multiple people at the same location through one internet connection.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having this exact problem, and I live alone. Random disconnects usually when trying to make changes to anything, join friends, or go anywhere. Happens sporadically. I've been doing a lot of looking around and this seems to have been going on for a lot of people for a REALLY long time. Seems to fix itself after a while or something, because all of the threads I've looked at never have any "Fixed" responses or updates. For me, it's not as game breaking, just really annoying. Having to log back in every 20-30 minutes or so. 

I'm also having this problem and no one else even plays video games in my household. It's not the internet because I checked the same things you did, and I'm not dcing during missions. It's just so frustrating when you change everything in your arsenal, then get booted when you should be in the most stable part of the game. Then you have to remember and reapply all the changes you did when you get back into the game.

I just got logged out while picking a new bounty in Necralisk :/ Like someone was just doing a bounty with me and they even joined my session! So since it's still never happened during a mission and there was no laggy movement between me or him, it just has to be a bug while in these arsenal areas.

Archived