Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Please Stop It With The Neurodes Already?

Xylia

Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes Neurodes

On every stinking weapon.

Can we please stop this crap sometime soon?

I am sick of farming Neurodes for every stinking new weapon that's released.

Good thing it is a sniper rifle, and I am not a sniper (and I have Snipetron Vandal)....

I would really love to know why DE has such a huge love affair with making us all farm Neurodes for everything.

I've got several alt helmets sitting in my Foundry because they all take 2 Neurodes.

I have several Alert Weapons sitting in my Foundry for the same reason.

Doesn't matter how many times I do Xini or Cyath, I never see the stupid things drop. They increased the drop rate of all other materials, except Neurodes.

DE, there are other materials other than Neurodes. Try using them sometime.

The thing about Ferrite and Plastids though is you are guaranteed some progress every single mission you run.

Do a Mercury Mission? 99% chance you will get some Ferrite.

Do a Saturn Mission? 99% chance you will get at least 1 Plastid drop.

However, I've done 5+ Derelict Levels in a row and have never seen a single Neurode, ditto for Xini, Cyath, and Earth. I get maybe 1 in every 10 missions. If I'm lucky.

Do a Mercury Mission? 99% chance you will get some Ferrite.

Do a Saturn Mission? 99% chance you will get at least 1 Plastid drop.

It's cool but I need thousands of ferrite (not just "some") and hundreds of plastids (not 1, lol). And can say something like that too:

Do a Phorid Mission? ~70% chance you will get at least 1 Neurode drop.

It's cool but I need thousands of ferrite (not just "some") and hundreds of plastids (not 1, lol). And can say something like that too:

Do a Phorid Mission? ~70% chance you will get at least 1 Neurode drop.

I'd rather be guaranteed some every run, than run the risk of doing 5, 10+ runs and getting no further towards my goal than I was before those runs if the RNG decides it doesn't like me very much.

Getting 80-120 per run of Plastids on a Saturn mission when I need ~2500 for a Clan Weapon? I know that 22-28 runs I WILL be done.

Having a 70% chance (I highly doubt it is 70% -- a DE once copypasted Hyena's Control Module code claiming 25%) to drop from Phorid and need 4 Neurodes? Well I could do it 4 times and get 4 Neurodes.

Or I could do it 400 times and still not have a single one, because of Gambler's Fallacy -- you are not guaranteed a Neurode 7 out of 10 runs.

Edited by Xylia

I REALLY hope the first part is sarcasm.

it is. but the second part is not. After you did a few void runs to farm some stuff there, you'll find hundreds of CMs in your inventory.

Seriously, 10 CM per void defence, up to 5 if you loot thoroughly other voids. No goddamn neurode in a 20 min defence. Nor in 5 Derelict runs.

ANd note that I want the CM drop rate to be nerfed to the level of neurodes, not the contrary.

Edited by bobafetthotmail

it is. but the second part is not. After you did a few void runs to farm some stuff there, you'll find hundreds of CMs in your inventory.

Seriously, 10 CM per void defence, up to 5 if you loot thoroughly other voids. No goddamn neurode in a 20 min defence. Nor in 5 Derelict runs.

ANd note that I want the CM drop rate to be nerfed to the level of neurodes, not the contrary.

You get at least 1 nearode almost every time you play "Everest" on Earth. Easy.