Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NSW Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update: Hotfix #1

Fixes:

• Hotdropped live: Fixed some Clans crashing when entering the Clan Menu.
  • Fixed a game lock when attempting to apply color changes to the HUD.
  • Fixed exploit for Survival and Orphix gamemodes.
  • Fixed Vauban Systems Blueprint missing from Nightwave Cred Offerings.
  • Fixed Emblems being upside down on the Left Ion Shoulder Armor and Jotunheim's Music Shoulder.

Thank the team for their dedication.  But I want to raise a question again. After joining the team and starting the mission, it will cause the game to crash or stop moving in a black screen. In this update, there is no stable fix.  And after this update, when the mission starts, the system will eliminate my teammates, even myself.  This whole experience continues to decline. I very much support the various updates and creative development of the game, but this is the most basic problem of the game. I hope the team can help deal with it. After all, this is not a short-term problem.  .

Hello, I wanted to report a bug in Railjack. The level 5 gunneries AI Command Crew get stuck on gunnery when playing from 1 railjack mission to the next (when you try to give them another order to do another role). Is it possible to fix that role bug?

On 2021/5/15 at AM3點18分, (NSW)CindyBABY said:

感謝團隊的奉獻精神。但我想再提一個問題。加入團隊並開始任務後,這將導致遊戲崩潰或停止在黑屏中移動。在此更新中,沒有穩定的修復程序。在此更新之後,當任務開始時,系統將消滅我的隊友,甚至是我自己。整個體驗持續下降。我非常支持遊戲的各種更新和創意開發,但這是遊戲的最基本問題。我希望團隊能夠幫助解決它。畢竟,這不是短期問題。

The current situation has continued to get worse. Including me and my partners after completing the team, and then starting the task, the system will also be excluded from the task process.  By the way, I am playing in the Chinese language family. Will this have a very different impact?

Archived