Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Archwing(returning Player) Unable to obtain.

Hi i am a returning player and I'm on my archwing quest. I have all tasks completed besides one before i left the game. only task that is left behind is to build the odanata archwing but the problem is that i do not have the harness and wings but i do have the systems. The tasks are all checked off stating that i do have the parts. So i went ahead and spent platinum on a archwing which i am still unable to use?!! this is quite frustrating and would like my platinum back from buying the materials and rushing the itzal

On 2021-05-21 at 5:39 AM, (PSN)oOAhUz_FiNESTzOo said:

Hi i am a returning player and I'm on my archwing quest. I have all tasks completed besides one before i left the game. only task that is left behind is to build the odanata archwing but the problem is that i do not have the harness and wings but i do have the systems. The tasks are all checked off stating that i do have the parts. So i went ahead and spent platinum on a archwing which i am still unable to use?!! this is quite frustrating and would like my platinum back from buying the materials and rushing the itzal

Check with Cephalon Simaris to see if he has BPs you can obtain.  If not, and you cannot progress the quest, then put in a ticket.

Also, to get a refund of your plat would require a support ticket.

On 2021-05-24 at 3:20 PM, (XBOX)R3d P01nt said:

Check with Cephalon Simaris to see if he has BPs you can obtain.  If not, and you cannot progress the quest, then put in a ticket.

Also, to get a refund of your plat would require a support ticket.

Hi, I have the same problem. Does this "BPs" solution worked for you? What are BPs?

On 2021-06-05 at 8:58 PM, Makakit0 said:

Hi, I have the same problem. Does this "BPs" solution worked for you? What are BPs?

BPs are the blueprints.  For quest items, once the quest is complete Simaris will stock the blueprints usually, since they are no longer obtainable if one sells them.  So, if you've finished the Archwing quest or parts of it, it's worth checking to see if Simaris has the parts you need.  Good luck.

Archived