Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Polychrome Anymore

(PSN)Rainbow_Neos1

Ever since recently, I've been unable to polychrome rooms. Whenever I place it, it immediately starts crafting and instead of giving me the option to edit colors, I see the rush option. If you rush it, the polychrome disappears and no colors change. You can't remove the polychrome through the menu like before. Old polychromes that were there long ago were not affected and work normally. They can be removed through the menu and can change colors. I imagine this bug was caused by decor now crafting immediately when you place it rather than requiring you put resources in before it starts crafting. This results in the polychrome taking the resources and crafting immediately even though you didn't get to choose colors. Of course, the polychrome shouldn't have been treated like a decoration. 

You're not the only one, MANY people have encountered this from the first day Auto-Fund was added clear back in October.

It's not a bug, it's just how Auto-Funding works. Turn it off from your Treasury if you don't want it to affect your Polychrome. I agree it should not be treated like a decoration, and maybe that will chance in the future but it is what it is. Do note that you can change colors after you have placed it, even if it was auto-funded.

Your problem is something myself and others try to warn people about, for example here in this vid with some other info that might come in handy for you:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-30 at 11:48 PM, Vash said:

You're not the only one, MANY people have encountered this from the first day Auto-Fund was added clear back in October.

It's not a bug, it's just how Auto-Funding works. Turn it off from your Treasury if you don't want it to affect your Polychrome. I agree it should not be treated like a decoration, and maybe that will chance in the future but it is what it is. Do note that you can change colors after you have placed it, even if it was auto-funded.

Your problem is something myself and others try to warn people about, for example here in this vid with some other info that might come in handy for you:

Thank you 

• 1 month later...

Archived