Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Framefight Is unloved

BlueAquatics

Framefighter feels like it was released and then abandoned, It has so any bugs now that it feels like it needs to be dropped and rebuilt

When launching solo it freezes you up, and you have to wait a while for it to unfreeze before doing anything. Invites as normal but you cant change frame, can't change prefix or cant even leave the UI once they join. After 30 seconds the game starts as excalibur without an option and you can't move properly once you jump and slam down you wont be able to attack or roll or jump again. 

It goes even further when the fight is over it'll say on both sides that the other is the victor and you're the loser, or vice versa. PLEASE BRING BACK FRAMEFIGHTER

i have to admit, i never even tried it out myself eventhough i have done every scan for the frames by now (or so i think)...

maybe DE should offer another version of it: instead of frame vs frame, a "double dragon" beat-them-up version where one can solo-play against ai-enemies

for those who don't now what i talking about (due to lack of age ^^) here the wiki for it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Dragon

10 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

maybe DE should offer another version of it: instead of frame vs frame, a "double dragon" beat-them-up version

YES!!! OMG Yes!

DE if you reading this (which I unfortunately doubt) please make this happen.

• 2 months later...

Apparently, Framefighter is totally broken for years now. I play the game for 5 months now, and the fact that they abandonned some things don't give me serious impression's. It's strange that they don't fixed it in consideration that you can always collect the Warframe datas and buy the machine. I put all my Simaris reputation points on it for nothing. I don't know if the others games works well, but I don't wanna take the risk right now... 

Archived