Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A brand new Orb Vallis Pet; Raknoids!

Brinstar7777

That's right! New technology have made these adorable little spiders available as PETS! Get yours today!

Mite Raknoid

With 'assassin' and 'hacker' as it's default precepts, this raknoid is well-suited for stealth missions.

Precept; Assassin

The raknoid will preforn finishers on unaware enemies and enemies who are open to a mercy kill. Range 17.5/20/22.5/25/27.5/30

Precept; Hacker

The raknoid will automatically hack panels within 2.5/5/7.5/10/12.5/15 meters, taking 6/5/4/3/2/1 seconds to do so.

Precept; Slice n' Dice

The raknoid will turn itself into a throwing star, flinging itself at enemies with it's legs extended and doing slash damage. Range 35/40/45/50/55/60

I am arachnophobic and I would use a flamethrower even against the smallest of spiders (apart from the peacock spider, that's nice), but your idea would be cool if applied, especially if the "mild racknoid" would be slightly smaller than a sentinel, and instead of following you when there are no enemies, he would put himself on your shoulder, it would be too good (well I would burn him with the flamethrower anyway).

10 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

I am arachnophobic and I would use a flamethrower even against the smallest of spiders (apart from the peacock spider, that's nice),

Yeah, a lot of people are scared of spiders. I'm not one of them, hence why I think Mite Raknoids are utterly adorable. 

Archived