Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Build With Corrupted Mods?

Seaverett

Question

Can anyone give me some light here as to what I can do with my Loki and the new(ish) corrupted mods? Keeping all 4 skills would be nice for the build. I don't know, you guys can give me whatever you have in mind :)\

Edit: You see, I think Loki really shines with his full kit, and yeah I do want to keep all four skills in most cases.

Edited by Seaverett

15 answers to this question

I have Narrow Minded, Flow, Continuity, Constitution, Rush and Streamline on mine along w/ 4 of Loki's abilities (too lazy to forma him). Invisibility lasts about 30secs give or take and I have Energy Siphon Aura equipped so my Loki is pretty much permanently invisible.

You want all the abilities? That's a problem. Favouring duration hampers range so you have to be careful to try and maximize both. That in mind to get you permanent invisibility, and maximize the range of your skills I would go...
Essence helmet
max Streamline,continuity, constitution and overextended. 
rank 2 Expertise
rank 4 narrow minded. 
Energy siphon.
You can invis for 12.5 energy for 20.76 seconds and make 12.45 energy back(effectively permanent invisbility with cooldown/cast delay/human error)
32.6 metres of radial disarm for 25 energy. 
Should fit all in without forma with maxed rank abilities. 

Thanks for your ideas, guys! Although shields and hp can be an issue for me sometimes but I'm pretty sure I can come up with something to my own liking.

You want all the abilities? That's a problem. Favouring duration hampers range so you have to be careful to try and maximize both. That in mind to get you permanent invisibility, and maximize the range of your skills I would go...
Essence helmet
max Streamline,continuity, constitution and overextended. 
rank 2 Expertise
rank 4 narrow minded. 
Energy siphon.
You can invis for 12.5 energy for 20.76 seconds and make 12.45 energy back(effectively permanent invisbility with cooldown/cast delay/human error)
32.6 metres of radial disarm for 25 energy. 
Should fit all in without forma with maxed rank abilities. 

You're right, duration and range don't go well with each other for the corrupted mods. This is pretty good, though. And oh, all the skills are maxed for this build, right?

Edited by Seaverett

My plan is to just slap on:

+ Power Range - Power Strength

+ Power Efficiency - Power Duration

+ Power Duration - Power Range

Vitality

Redirection

And one spot for either Quick Rest or Constitution, depending on situation.

So, you get:

+24% Power Range

+75% Power Efficiency (with Essence) (CAPPED)

+39% Power Duration

-60% Power Strength (does not affect any of your skills)

+1 empty slot for a mod of your choice (potentially another +28-30% Power Duration, if you so please)

You don't see many builds out there that offer this level of bonus with capped Power Efficiency. If you want to use every single one of your Abilities to their fullest extent with perfect Efficiency, with no downside, I recommend going with this one.

I like it muchly.

Edited by SortaRandom

Thanks for your ideas, guys! Although shields and hp can be an issue for me sometimes but I'm pretty sure I can come up with something to my own liking.

You're right, duration and range don't go well with each other for the corrupted mods. This is pretty good, though. And oh, all the skills are maxed for this build, right?

You should be able to fit all maxed skills on it. 

74 total points, and this will take up 70. 

You should be able to fit all maxed skills on it. 

74 total points, and this will take up 70. 

Oh okay. Thanks a lot, man. You really helped me out. Now I'm off to farm Overextended and Fleeting :)

I will most probably be having three different loadouts that will all depend on the mission I'd be going to but I love how everything is somewhat maximized in your build suggestion.

Perma Invi Build:

Aura: Energy Siphon

Max Decoy

Max Invisibility

Max Switch Teleport

Max Radial Disarm

Max Narrow Minded

Max Continuity

Max Constitution

Max Stream Line

Max Redirection

Max Stretch/ Rush/ Quick Rest

Requires:

1 Orokin Reactor

1 Forma

Essence Helmet

Result:

-31 sec Invisibility

-8 energy cost for invisibility (due to energy efficiency gears and energy siphon)

-all 4 skills intact

-invisible 98% of the time

Perma Invi Build:

Aura: Energy Siphon

Max Decoy

Max Invisibility

Max Switch Teleport

Max Radial Disarm

Max Narrow Minded

Max Continuity

Max Constitution

Max Stream Line

Max Redirection

Max Stretch/ Rush/ Quick Rest

Requires:

1 Orokin Reactor

1 Forma

Essence Helmet

Result:

-31 sec Invisibility

-8 energy cost for invisibility (due to energy efficiency gears and energy siphon)

-all 4 skills intact

-invisible 98% of the time

Your build has a serious flaw in it.

You're using Switch Tele and Radial disarm, but have -66% range reduction without stretch or overextended. You have a 6.6 metre disarm, and a 17 metre teleport, effectively useless. And since you're going for permanent invisibility you need to hit the efficiency cap, a rank 2 Fleeting Expertise adds 30% efficiency and makes Invis cost only 12.5 energy, and last 27.25 seconds. You'll make energy that way, and only be using it for only a few seconds less. 

You could also do a rank 1 Fleeting Expertise for only a 20% reduction in time(28.44 seconds).  And lose less than 1 energy per cast. 

You also have maxed redirection, but the goal is to never be shot at so it's a little redundant, although could be useful in case of emergencies, but this may mean Vigor is better in its stead. 

^ Omfg this LukeAura guy seems so smart I'm freaking amazed. I'm at a loss right now, I feel dumb for not knowing as much given my considerable amount of time spent on this game

I ghost around the Wiki a lot, studying up. 

Fun Build just since this is a Loki topic. Maxed enemy sense+invis is great for knowing where you can fall out of invis safely to recast it. 

You can even combine it with enemy radar and a hushed sniper rifle for even more hilarity! Invis over to a nice vantage point and pick away at your foes unknown, works best on the more open maps. 

I ghost around the Wiki a lot, studying up. 

Fun Build just since this is a Loki topic. Maxed enemy sense+invis is great for knowing where you can fall out of invis safely to recast it. 

You can even combine it with enemy radar and a hushed sniper rifle for even more hilarity! Invis over to a nice vantage point and pick away at your foes unknown, works best on the more open maps. 

I only have Enemy Radar but yeah I think it would work out just as fine.

Yes, I sometimes do go with a hushed weapon for solo stealth runs. Although in most games, we just run and gun :(

Dude, Loki with a hushed Vectis is crazy funny. Complete dominance and enemies don't even know!

I only have Enemy Radar but yeah I think it would work out just as fine.

Yes, I sometimes do go with a hushed weapon for solo stealth runs. Although in most games, we just run and gun :(

Dude, Loki with a hushed Vectis is crazy funny. Complete dominance and enemies don't even know!

A lot of grineer galleon maps you can get up to high places in the time span of an invis. Unfortunately Corpus ship tilesets aren't so high.

But yeah, I love having a hushed Vectis too. Throw on Shred for the high puncture, and it's great fun when you line up multiple foes.