• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

Player Guides, Tips, Apps, & Useful Websites!   04/06/2016

Hey guys! This is a remake of the original Player Guides, Tips, Apps, & Useful Websites thread created by [DE]Drew.  Helpful DE or player-made threads/websites will be listed here for all of your Warframe needs. If you find a thread that you think should be listed you can send a PM to [DE]Danielle with the link.  GENERAL POSTING TIP:
        Before you post on the Forums, please keep the following tips (by IIIDevoidIII) in mind.    The Warframe forums have a multitude of resources to help you on your journey through Warframe:  The Players helping Players subforum contains many help questions and player-made guides, tricks, and tips. To look for a topic that may have an answer to your question, you can use the search function in the upper-right hand corner of the page as well as the Advanced Search Form. Detailed information about the game (its lore, mechanics, equipment, and other items) can be found on the fantastic, community-run, Warframe WIKIA. If you are looking for active assistance in the game, Warframe offers experienced Guides of the Lotus (GOTL). These players are a group of volunteers from the community who spend their time in the low-level Relays, answering questions, and assisting new player with in-game missions, should they be available. RECENT ADDITIONS: •  Spy Guide • What you Should know about Conclave • The Ultimate Conclave Guide - Chapter 1 • The Super Duper Ultra Mega Parkour 2.0 Zephyr Movement Tutorial • TennoDrops - Warframe Item Drop Locations • Beginners Guide to Creating an Active Warframe Clan • Guide To Modding Your Ips Weapons Damage In Conclave • Parkour 2.0 Tips and Tricks / Tutorial Videos Collection PLAYER-MADE GUIDES/WEBSITES DE-MADE GUIDES/TIPS PERFORMANCE GUIDES: WARFRAME APPS: MAC AND LINUX GUIDES: FORUM GUIDES:    
    • [DE]Danielle

Getting Support - Common Issues   04/20/2016

Have an issue? Unsure if we can help? Warframe's support team can assist you with the following common issues and concerns! 

*Take care of reading through the instructions before sending in your Support ticket. An organized and detailed ticket will better help the agent answer and fulfill your request.* 
      "I accidentally purchased the same item twice."
      Before sending in a support ticket please choose which item you would like to keep and start using it! Support tries to have as little impact on your play time as possible; we're able to see which of the two items you aren't using and remove it from your inventory (even while you're logged in). 

Please note: We will not perform refunds on items that have been used - Leveled items or items with minimal Affinity are not eligible for refunds. 

"I accidentally purchased an item and would like a refund" 
      Platinum refunds can usually be processed, as long as you submit your request immediately after your purchase and the item has not been used. 

"I bought the wrong item."
      A variation of the above questions, but the same applies. We are able to remove the item and refund your item purchase only if it has not been used. "

"I sold an item by mistake, is there any way I can have it back?"
      Absolutely! In order to have the item restored please contact us as soon as possible after the sale - we have a limited window of time allocated to reversing this process.

Please make sure you have an open Warframe / weapon slot for the item(s) you sold. Should you not have enough slots available at the time of the reversal, we will contact you to let you know that you need to make room in your inventory. 

"I started building something in the Foundry that I didn't mean to."
      If the item is finished, please do not claim it. We cannot refund foundry items once they are claimed by the player. Unclaimed items will have the full construction costs refunded.

"I purchased a skin, but I can't find it."
      Before sending in a support ticket, go to your Arsenal and browse for the purchased skin. You can search for and equip skins by clicking on the Appearance tab next to the item you want to customize.  If you experience difficulties, contact Support and we can verify that you have the item and further assist you with equipping it. 

"My mod is missing" or "I fused a mod by accident!"
      Should you find you are missing any specific mod, please provide us with the name, rank, and the day you last saw the mod in your inventory. If you have an idea what mod it might have been fused into, please do not perform any more fusions; if a fused mod is fused again into a new mod, it cannot be recovered.
      "I accidentally used a Forma on an item!"
      If you accidentally polarized your item, please file a support ticket immediately and refrain from using the item in question until we get back to you.

In the ticket, please specify the item that you applied the Forma to and what polarity you intended to add.    "I didn't receive my rewards from the event!"
      We kindly ask you repeat any events/missions if they are still available. Please keep in mind that we are unable to advance you towards the next step/level of the event (if there is one) and cannot change any end of mission scores. If you are still missing rewards after repeating, please wait until after the event has ended and the rewards have been given out. Once the event has concluded contact Support as soon as possible. 

Since certain events have immediate rewards while others do not, please check our website / Forums / social media for any announcements about the distribution of event rewards.

"My game crashed during a mission” or “My game was unable to update the account information and the progress was not saved.”
      Depending on the mission you played, try to re-join the session to receive your rewards. Please note that only the end of mission rewards (5 minute / round rewards) are recoverable. Pickups from the mission itself cannot be recovered by the support team.  If you are crashing or experiencing errors regularly, please create a support ticket in the most appropriate technical category so we can do our best to help you solve any networking / system problems you are experiencing. 

“I want to change my email address / delete my account”
      If you wish to update your account’s email address or have your account removed permanently, you will need to contact support and verify that you are the account creator.   “I have purchased Platinum/Prime Access, but have not received it yet”
      Usually purchases are applied to your account almost immediately, but depending on the payment method used (i.e. mobile payments) it can take up to 48 hours for your order to appear in-game.

If you have not received your purchase after 48 hours, please create a ticket with the following information so that we can assist you as quickly as possible: Choice of payment service (Paypal, credit card, etc.) Date and time of payment Screenshots of the confirmation for the purchase, including the transaction/order number Mobile phone number used, if payment was made through mobile service Item purchased (Prime Access Package, 1000 Platinum bundle, etc.)   Experiencing issues that were not listed above? The following links are also at your disposal: Support’s Knowledge Base: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us  Trading Guide - FAQ, Tips, and Guidelines: https://forums.warframe.com/announcement/44-trading-guide-faq-tips-guidelines/ Autohotkey Ban Qualitfactions PSA: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/436368-psa-autohotkey-ban-qualification/    Got a problem? We can help you! Contact us here. 
    • [DE]Danielle

Up/Down Voting Disabled in PhP Threads   06/01/2016

Hey Tenno!  We have recently disabled the voting system for posts in Players helping Players threads. When enabled, "up-voted" posts are bumped to the top of the thread and "down-voted" to the bottom. This breaks the flow of discussion ultimately creating confusion. Now that we've disabled voting posts will be organized as they are elsewhere on the Forums (date posted). While we have disabled voting, the voting UI is still visible in threads.  The ability to "Mark post as best answer" and up / down vote threads is unaffected by this change.  Thank you! 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seaverett

Loki Build With Corrupted Mods?

Question

Can anyone give me some light here as to what I can do with my Loki and the new(ish) corrupted mods? Keeping all 4 skills would be nice for the build. I don't know, you guys can give me whatever you have in mind :)\

Edit: You see, I think Loki really shines with his full kit, and yeah I do want to keep all four skills in most cases.

15 answers to this question

I only have Enemy Radar but yeah I think it would work out just as fine.

Yes, I sometimes do go with a hushed weapon for solo stealth runs. Although in most games, we just run and gun :(

Dude, Loki with a hushed Vectis is crazy funny. Complete dominance and enemies don't even know!

A lot of grineer galleon maps you can get up to high places in the time span of an invis. Unfortunately Corpus ship tilesets aren't so high.

But yeah, I love having a hushed Vectis too. Throw on Shred for the high puncture, and it's great fun when you line up multiple foes.  

Thanks for your ideas, guys! Although shields and hp can be an issue for me sometimes but I'm pretty sure I can come up with something to my own liking.

You're right, duration and range don't go well with each other for the corrupted mods. This is pretty good, though. And oh, all the skills are maxed for this build, right?

You should be able to fit all maxed skills on it. 

74 total points, and this will take up 70. 

You want all the abilities? That's a problem. Favouring duration hampers range so you have to be careful to try and maximize both. That in mind to get you permanent invisibility, and maximize the range of your skills I would go...
Essence helmet
max Streamline,continuity, constitution and overextended. 
rank 2 Expertise
rank 4 narrow minded. 
Energy siphon.
You can invis for 12.5 energy for 20.76 seconds and make 12.45 energy back(effectively permanent invisbility with cooldown/cast delay/human error)
32.6 metres of radial disarm for 25 energy. 
Should fit all in without forma with maxed rank abilities. 

Thanks for your ideas, guys! Although shields and hp can be an issue for me sometimes but I'm pretty sure I can come up with something to my own liking.

You want all the abilities? That's a problem. Favouring duration hampers range so you have to be careful to try and maximize both. That in mind to get you permanent invisibility, and maximize the range of your skills I would go...
Essence helmet
max Streamline,continuity, constitution and overextended. 
rank 2 Expertise
rank 4 narrow minded. 
Energy siphon.
You can invis for 12.5 energy for 20.76 seconds and make 12.45 energy back(effectively permanent invisbility with cooldown/cast delay/human error)
32.6 metres of radial disarm for 25 energy. 
Should fit all in without forma with maxed rank abilities. 

You're right, duration and range don't go well with each other for the corrupted mods. This is pretty good, though. And oh, all the skills are maxed for this build, right?

Perma Invi Build:

Aura: Energy Siphon

Max Decoy

Max Invisibility

Max Switch Teleport

Max Radial Disarm

Max Narrow Minded

Max Continuity

Max Constitution

Max Stream Line

Max Redirection

Max Stretch/ Rush/ Quick Rest

Requires:

1 Orokin Reactor

1 Forma

Essence Helmet

Result:

-31 sec Invisibility

-8 energy cost for invisibility (due to energy efficiency gears and energy siphon)

-all 4 skills intact

-invisible 98% of the time

Just max power duration for unlimited cloak and power efficiency and you're set. 

Perma Invi Build:

Aura: Energy Siphon

Max Decoy

Max Invisibility

Max Switch Teleport

Max Radial Disarm

Max Narrow Minded

Max Continuity

Max Constitution

Max Stream Line

Max Redirection

Max Stretch/ Rush/ Quick Rest

Requires:

1 Orokin Reactor

1 Forma

Essence Helmet

Result:

-31 sec Invisibility

-8 energy cost for invisibility (due to energy efficiency gears and energy siphon)

-all 4 skills intact

-invisible 98% of the time

Your build has a serious flaw in it.

You're using Switch Tele and Radial disarm, but have -66% range reduction without stretch or overextended. You have a 6.6 metre disarm, and a 17 metre teleport, effectively useless. And since you're going for permanent invisibility you need to hit the efficiency cap, a rank 2 Fleeting Expertise adds 30% efficiency and makes Invis cost only 12.5 energy, and last 27.25 seconds. You'll make energy that way, and only be using it for only a few seconds less. 

You could also do a rank 1 Fleeting Expertise for only a 20% reduction in time(28.44 seconds).  And lose less than 1 energy per cast. 

You also have maxed redirection, but the goal is to never be shot at so it's a little redundant, although could be useful in case of emergencies, but this may mean Vigor is better in its stead. 

You should be able to fit all maxed skills on it. 

74 total points, and this will take up 70. 

Oh okay. Thanks a lot, man. You really helped me out. Now I'm off to farm Overextended and Fleeting :)

I will most probably be having three different loadouts that will all depend on the mission I'd be going to but I love how everything is somewhat maximized in your build suggestion.

^ Omfg this LukeAura guy seems so smart I'm freaking amazed. I'm at a loss right now, I feel dumb for not knowing as much given my considerable amount of time spent on this game

^ Omfg this LukeAura guy seems so smart I'm freaking amazed. I'm at a loss right now, I feel dumb for not knowing as much given my considerable amount of time spent on this game

I ghost around the Wiki a lot, studying up. 

Fun Build just since this is a Loki topic. Maxed enemy sense+invis is great for knowing where you can fall out of invis safely to recast it. 

You can even combine it with enemy radar and a hushed sniper rifle for even more hilarity! Invis over to a nice vantage point and pick away at your foes unknown, works best on the more open maps. 

I ghost around the Wiki a lot, studying up. 

Fun Build just since this is a Loki topic. Maxed enemy sense+invis is great for knowing where you can fall out of invis safely to recast it. 

You can even combine it with enemy radar and a hushed sniper rifle for even more hilarity! Invis over to a nice vantage point and pick away at your foes unknown, works best on the more open maps. 

I only have Enemy Radar but yeah I think it would work out just as fine.

Yes, I sometimes do go with a hushed weapon for solo stealth runs. Although in most games, we just run and gun :(

Dude, Loki with a hushed Vectis is crazy funny. Complete dominance and enemies don't even know!

My plan is to just slap on:

+ Power Range - Power Strength

+ Power Efficiency - Power Duration

+ Power Duration - Power Range

Vitality

Redirection

And one spot for either Quick Rest or Constitution, depending on situation.

So, you get:

+24% Power Range

+75% Power Efficiency (with Essence) (CAPPED)

+39% Power Duration

-60% Power Strength (does not affect any of your skills)

+1 empty slot for a mod of your choice (potentially another +28-30% Power Duration, if you so please)

You don't see many builds out there that offer this level of bonus with capped Power Efficiency. If you want to use every single one of your Abilities to their fullest extent with perfect Efficiency, with no downside, I recommend going with this one.

I like it muchly.

9fpmyh.jpg

My curreny build used for fast grinding. You can replace marathon or quick rest to streamline for better efficiency. 

I have Narrow Minded, Flow, Continuity, Constitution, Rush and Streamline on mine along w/ 4 of Loki's abilities (too lazy to forma him). Invisibility lasts about 30secs give or take and I have Energy Siphon Aura equipped so my Loki is pretty much permanently invisible.