Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Step ephemeras being overshadowed by fullbody ephemeras

Savire510

Step ephemeras like Blazing, Seeding, Freezing, Shocking are barely visible on your character and its effects only show up when your character is running. What i suggest to improve all Step ephemeras is to make their effects to be visible constantly, even when your character is just standing around doing nothing like its presented in the preview screen. I think that would vastly improve Step ephemeras and would encourage more people to use them.

Blazing-Step-Ephemera.webp

I agree, i would suggest having the effect go to the knee or thigh, just some examples:

Blazing: flame-cracked 'skin'

Seeding: vines and/or barked skin

Freezing: ice-coated legs

Shocking: a charge that starts from the top of the thigh/knee and hits the ground creating a mini-pulse.

I second this whole discussion. The guys/girls might not see the value of this unfortuanetly, but QoL stuff at this stage in update 30 and on is definetly attractive; to many, many people and those who Purchase Platinum with hard money especially.

Everything counts for enticement, create more of it & people come back for more; consistently. And there is provably 1000's of hours of Content so far. The small things could use some love (like the Orbiter got not long ago which I was really happy to see 🙂)

Archived