Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would i be crazy 4 askin for a 4th spot for my lich?

(XBOX)Killersquad6412

When i was lookin at the command intrinsics a little ago i saw the unusual crewmates thing for getting to rank 8. After seeing that i thought to myself that i could use that because the one peep i have walkin around, id much rather not have to watch my little non tenno ignore getting shot in the back while trying to put out a fire that i never notice. I need a stronger non tenno that can guard her and most likely fail tryin.

So would i be crazy for askin for a 4th slot specifically for a big ugly bundle O kuva?😙

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Killersquad6412 said:

When i was lookin at the command intrinsics a little ago i saw the unusual crewmates thing for getting to rank 8. After seeing that i thought to myself that i could use that because the one peep i have walkin around, id much rather not have to watch my little non tenno ignore getting shot in the back while trying to put out a fire that i never notice. I need a stronger non tenno that can guard her and most likely fail tryin.

So would i be crazy for askin for a 4th slot specifically for a big ugly bundle O kuva?😙

Have you actually tried using the RJ crews for ship defence/repair? On my RJ, I have 3 NPC crew (not liches), with 2 set to Gunners and last one set to Engineer (i.e. repair). I gave the engineer an Ignis Wraith with a reasonable build (although I suspect a Kuva Nukor would be a good option too). So far, she's been perfectly happy murdering anyone foolish enough to try to board my ship! And she also repairs any breaches in her spare time!

I'll admit, she has been downed a few times when I did something particularly foolish (like parking right in front of the missile platform in Grineer Veil before I've dealt with crewships/fighters and going outside to play around in archwing)! But she just enters bleedout, and that leaves me more than enough time to recall back to RJ and revive her.

It would be nice to have a specific Lich defender crew slot, but only for the cool factor (and banter). In terms of survivability, a dedicated defender is really not necessary!

14 hours ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

its not that my engineer dies or goes down alot i just want a big ugly bundle O kuva on my ship, it would show the fools who raid my RJ that this tenno made an immortal monster bow down. Plus its been proven(may or may not be CAP) that they are a big good luck charm. 

Archived