Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Default Octavia's Resonator ever going to get a proper model? Or let me customise it separately?

Zahnny

Hi, so I got the Octavia Diva Tennogen skin ages ago back when it came out, even got its sister Polearm and Chest "plate" tennogen items.

One thing I always hated with Octavia was her Resonator looks just like a placeholder Roller model. The official Deluxe skin fixed that a bit by giving it its own unique design however it was tied to the skin, meaning I was out of luck since I prefer the Diva tennogen body.

The prime comes around, and its Resonator replacement looks amazing. I've been neglecting my prime part farm, while I had obtained Octavia Prime months ago, I left it unranked until I could get the Tenora and Pandero primes to use at the same time, and level them all up together.

Now that I've finally got Octavia Prime out of the box, unlike most other primes whose "Prime FX" or etc are tied to the Prime Warframe instead, with the exception being deluxe skins applied to them. I've put the Octavia Diva skin on the Prime, and it's using the standard Resonator model once again.

So, please. With all due respect to whoever made the default Resonator for Octavia, please give it its own unique model or let me manually equip/customise the Prime/Deluxe version instead.

42 minutes ago, (XBOX)TyeGoo said:

Thanks for a read that isn't .. what's currently happening, but wrong sub forum xD

I'm always all in for more customization options, idk if it's a technical thing and or an oversight, or actually intended the way the roller works now. So I'm not sure.. but the ability to customize it fully would be cool, yh.

Eh, sorry. Force of habit.

Hmm, that could be an oversight by the fashion department (lol), since Hydroid gets his custom tentacles based on the equipped skin. Diva should get the deluxe wheelie.

But yeah, default Octavia with the Grineer Roller threw me off on release, and still does today (especially with Helminth injections)

Archived