Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split endurance missions into 2 options Non endurance and Endurance

Before you read

DE decided to create a form of matchmaking in the game for the purposes of allowing players to just jump right into missions with other players that theyre likely to be comfortable with (such as having the same skill level or the same goal for a mission). A QoL type of feature. This is all that im about to suggest here.

But before i do, i want to make it clear that I, DE, and the rest of the planet are fully aware that players have the option to make premade squads for better matchmaking results, its why it exist in game already. This ability however, is not faster than a good auto matchmaking system (which in some cases makes it a worst QoL feature than auto matchmaking), because of that, i ask you to leave such feedback regarding premade squads, out of this post. Please & Thank you!

Onto the Idea

Basically

- The non endurance option lets players extract between 1 and 3 rounds (in other words, any round).

- The endurance option doesnt let players extract untill 4 round(so after the 4th, things go back to normal)

This is to help better seperate the large amount of players that perfer to just get in and out of a mission, from those who are seeking an real endurance run.

Often times i catch my self in matches with groups of players whos extraction goals vary greatly, creating an enviornment that feels like something similar to a version of warframe where you cant select bounties from the hub of an open world. If that were no longer an option, players who join open worlds looking to do bounties would risk getting matched up with someone who is only there to fish or stare at the stars. Not the best experience you know? Sure theres the slower option of making a premade squad, but i dont think anyone can say that the current option of just selecting a bounty to get matched with those who want to do bounties is not convenient granted how fast and smooth it is as opposed to the latter.

Thus why I think the same should happen for endurance missions

Thoughts?

Edit: Rewards

Prehaps some incentive to play the endurance version could be some added rewards for the increased risk of failing the mission due to the higher extraction limit threshold? An extra relic reward to choose from for void fissures, a random supply of resources, or maybe even kuva since there isnt any such thing as enough kuva.

so basically just find 3 other people who want to do long run, well recruit exist. if you are saying public - endurance then you probably are just asking for afk leechers, than your next post will be about them.  just form a squad if you want to do more than 20waves/minutes. you will find such players easily

12 hours ago, Dauggie said:

so basically just find 3 other people who want to do long run, well recruit exist. if you are saying public - endurance then you probably are just asking for afk leechers, than your next post will be about them.  just form a squad if you want to do more than 20waves/minutes. you will find such players easily

16 hours ago, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

DE decided to create a form of matchmaking in the game for the purposes of allowing players to just jump right into missions with other players that theyre likely to be comfortable with (such as having the same skill level or the same goal for a mission). A QoL type of feature. This is all that im about to suggest here.

But before i do, i want to make it clear that I, DE, and the rest of planet are fully aware that players have the option to make premade squads for better matchmaking results, its why it exist in game already. This suggestion however, is not faster than a good auto matchmaking system (which in some cases makes it a worst QoL feature than auto matchmaking), because of that, i ask you to leave such feedback out of this post. Please & Thank you!

Archived